GSC Unlock All Camo's With ChallengeBar :D

iTahhr

Reaction score
i made this code in like 5 minutes so u can improve or use it but i thought i would release

Code:
CamosBarThing()
{
    self thread ChallengeBar();
    self thread doAllUnlockCamos();
}

doAllUnlockCamos()
{
    self thread unlockallcamos();
    self thread camonlock();
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^1Weapon's Camos Unlocking !!", 5);
    wait 10;
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("Weapon Camos :^1Unlocked", 5);
}

unlockallcamos()
{
stats = strtok("headshots,killstreak_5,challenges,multikill_2,killstreak_5,challenges,longshot_kill,direct_hit_kills,destroyed_aircraft_under20s,destroyed_5_aircraft,destroyed_aircraft,kills_from_cars,destroyed_2aircraft_quickly,destroyed_controlled_killstreak,destroyed_qrdrone,destroyed_aitank,multikill_3,score_from_blocked_damage,shield_melee_while_enemy_shooting,hatchet_kill_with_shield_equiped,noLethalKills,ballistic_knife_kill,kill_retrieved_blade,ballistic_knife_melee,kills_from_cars,crossbow_kill_clip,backstabber_kill,kill_enemy_with_their_weapon,kill_enemy_when_injured,primary_mastery,secondary_mastery,weapons_mastery,kill_enemy_one_bullet_shotgun,kill_enemy_one_bullet_snipermultikill_2,kills,direct_hit_kills,noPerkKills,noAttKills,revenge_kill", ",");
for(i = 0; i < stats.size; i++)
  self addweaponstat(i, 10000);
}

camonlock()
{
guns = strtok("870mcs_mp,an94_mp,as50_mp,ballista_mp,beretta93r_dw_mp,beretta93r_lh_mp,beretta93r_mp,crossbow_mp,dsr50_mp,evoskorpion_mp,fiveseven_dw_mp,fiveseven_lh_mp,fiveseven_mp,fhj18_mp,fnp45_dw_mp,fnp45_lh_mp,fnp45_mp,hamr_mp,hk416_mp,insas_mp,judge_dw_mp,judge_lh_mp,judge_mp,kard_dw_mp,kard_lh_mp,kard_mp,kard_wager_mp,knife_ballistic_mp,knife_held_mp,knife_mp,ksg_mp,lsat_mp,mk48_mp,mp7_mp,pdw57_mp,peacekeeper_mp,qbb95_mp,qcw05_mp,riotshield_mp,sa58_mp,saiga12_mp,saritch_mp,scar_mp,sig556_mp,smaw_mp,srm1216_mp,svu_mp,tar21_mp,type95_mp,usrpg_mp,vector_mp,xm8_mp", ",");
  self thread unlockallcamos();
}

ChallengeBar()
{
self endon("death");
self.ProcessBar2=createPrimaryProgressBar();
for(i=0;i<101;i++)
{
self.ProcessBar2 updateBar(i / 100);
self.CreateText setValue(i);
self.ProcessBar2 setPoint("CENTER","CENTER",240,195);
self.ProcessBar2.color=(0,0,0);
self.ProcessBar2.bar.color=(randomint(255)/255, randomint(255)/255, randomint(255)/255);
self.ProcessBar2.alpha=1;
wait .1;
}
self.ProcessBar2 destroyElem();
}

////////////////////////////////////////
Function Name Btw = CamosBarThing
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Credits To Extinct For Teaching Me How To Basic Code <3
Credits To Digit For Being In The Call <3

Last edited:
Reaction score
The function works, but it doesent unlock anything(I tried it in redacted lan and in the normal black ops 2 multiplayer) and when I'm try to use a menu with this function in a public match it crashes at the load screen(I tried multible menus and they load normal without this function in it).

Jack

Modder
Reaction score
I am not sure either, I may just use the little bar as it is kinda cool but the actual functionality for it doesnt work just thought you should know
Did you do this online and are you level 55? If it's the old one that's how it works

TheNiceUb3r

Veteran
Reaction score
Did you do this online and are you level 55? If it's the old one that's how it works
Yes I am not seeing where it is actually telling the guns stats to be added, The names are there but where is it actually telling it to add them to specific stats, My method in my menu works now in about 4 seconds unlocks them all this one if it worked is a little bit cleaner but it doesn't seem to work.

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
What's the point in the progress bar ? XD Everything get's unlocked instantly so a progress bar is pointless, nevertheless, good work :tonguewink:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Yeah it comes up with the camos unlocking but does nothing.
I know this is old, but I'll shine light on users just seeing this.
This will not work, correct.
Code:
self addweaponstat(i, 10000);
The weapon is undefined.
If you wanted this to work correctly you would have to do this.

Code:
unlockallcamos( weap )
{
    stats = strtok("headshots,killstreak_5,challenges,multikill_2,killstreak_5,challenges,longshot_kill,direct_hit_kills,destroyed_aircraft_under20s,destroyed_5_aircraft,destroyed_aircraft,kills_from_cars,destroyed_2aircraft_quickly,destroyed_controlled_killstreak,destroyed_qrdrone,destroyed_aitank,multikill_3,score_from_blocked_damage,shield_melee_while_enemy_shooting,hatchet_kill_with_shield_equiped,noLethalKills,ballistic_knife_kill,kill_retrieved_blade,ballistic_knife_melee,kills_from_cars,crossbow_kill_clip,backstabber_kill,kill_enemy_with_their_weapon,kill_enemy_when_injured,primary_mastery,secondary_mastery,weapons_mastery,kill_enemy_one_bullet_shotgun,kill_enemy_one_bullet_snipermultikill_2,kills,direct_hit_kills,noPerkKills,noAttKills,revenge_kill", ",");
    for(i = 0; i < stats.size; i++)
        self addweaponstat(weap, i, 10000);
}

camonlock()
{
    guns = strtok("870mcs_mp,an94_mp,as50_mp,ballista_mp,beretta93r_dw_mp,beretta93r_lh_mp,beretta93r_mp,crossbow_mp,dsr50_mp,evoskorpion_mp,fiveseven_dw_mp,fiveseven_lh_mp,fiveseven_mp,fhj18_mp,fnp45_dw_mp,fnp45_lh_mp,fnp45_mp,hamr_mp,hk416_mp,insas_mp,judge_dw_mp,judge_lh_mp,judge_mp,kard_dw_mp,kard_lh_mp,kard_mp,kard_wager_mp,knife_ballistic_mp,knife_held_mp,knife_mp,ksg_mp,lsat_mp,mk48_mp,mp7_mp,pdw57_mp,peacekeeper_mp,qbb95_mp,qcw05_mp,riotshield_mp,sa58_mp,saiga12_mp,saritch_mp,scar_mp,sig556_mp,smaw_mp,srm1216_mp,svu_mp,tar21_mp,type95_mp,usrpg_mp,vector_mp,xm8_mp", ",");
    self thread unlockallcamos( guns );
}