Question Upgraded Sliquifier In Project Iconic Menu

OCsonic

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm making an edit of Project Iconic to fix the shortcomings it has, and the first thing I'm trying to fix is the sliquifier upgrade. The sliquifier does have an upgrade but for some reason attempting to spawn it in via pressing pack-a-punch in the menu while holding it doesn't work. I'm guessing that has to do with how that function is coded in.

This is the code for packing and unpacking guns:

{ if ( !self maps/mp/zombies/_zm_laststand::tongueclosed:layer_is_in_laststand() ) { weap = maps/mp/zombies/_zm_weapons::get_base_name( self getcurrentweapon() ); weapon = get_upgrade( weap ); if ( isDefined( weapon ) ) { self takeweapon( weap ); self giveweapon( weapon, 0, self maps/mp/zombies/_zm_weapons::get_pack_a_punch_weapon_options( weapon ) ); self givestartammo( weapon ); self switchtoweapon( weapon ); } } sDone(); } else if(option == 22) { if ( !self maps/mp/zombies/_zm_laststand::tongueclosed:layer_is_in_laststand() ) { weap = self getcurrentweapon(); weapon = maps/mp/zombies/_zm_weapons::get_base_weapon_name( weap, 1 ); if ( isDefined( weapon ) ) { self takeweapon( weap ); self giveweapon( weapon, 0, self maps/mp/zombies/_zm_weapons::get_pack_a_punch_weapon_options( weapon ) ); self givestartammo( weapon ); self switchtoweapon( weapon ); } } sDone(); }

How would I make this work on the sliquifier? From what I can tell it's asking the game what the upgrade should be, So my guess is that I would have to make it check if the gun in slipgun_zm and then manually apply the right upgrade in that circumstance. But I'm extremely new to GSC Modding so I would really like some help on this.

Last edited: