Release [VAC SAFE] Modern Warfare Public Cheater For 1.7 & 1.8 Free Download & Visual Studio Source Code

IM x MoDzz

Veteran
Reaction score
Thought I would make a quick public cheater for anyone that may be after one. The tool is free to use all I ask is you check out my YouTube and maybe drop a sub as I will be doing tutorials and more free memory editing tools.

This tool will not be updated in anyway, I added a client check and also a connection check so the tool will not open unless you have MW1 open. Client check will stop you from tuning on any of the mods without being spawned in the game it's self, It will also reset your mods after every game.

This tool and the addresses are only for the 1.7 update.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Just dumped these quickly as @Setsuna asked for some 1.8 Addresses, Here are the main one's for a public cheater. Just download my source and put them in yourself or use them in cheat engine :y:

Laser = 0x0CBB79A4 (byte)
Promod = 0x0CBB7400 (float)

UAV = 0x0CBBA2E8 (byte)
Wall Hack = 0x0CBBD47C (float)
Showlist = 0x0CBC0A38 (byte)
Shellshock = 0x0CBB71EC (byte)

I have added the VS source in a rar file for anyone that want's it to research of or add to it. Just please leave credit to me if you do add to it or use any of the source.

Last thing have fun and enjoy :grinning:

Last edited:

IM x MoDzz

Veteran
Reaction score
what about 1.8 ?
It can be done, I just tested it and the addresses seem to have very minor byte changes. I may do a 1.8 version if enough people ask me.

Below is the laser addresses for 1.8 :wink:

daffacefc0b00daf7856169e83dbe21a.jpg