Question Website Software

Koreax

Veteran
Reaction score
Wassup Guys i have a really Quick Question and i don't know if you know the Answer.
I want to create my own Website and start Selling my Projects like Menus, RTM Tools etc...
What is the Website Software called that ParadiseSPRX or ReflexEngine are using?

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
they are probably using some web template and editing it to their liking, try asking gopro and thahitcrew to see if they can tell you what they did

Koreax

Veteran
Reaction score
Well, I know how they did the thing with the License key they used the Database and connected it with the Login so i can only Login with Key that is in the Database... But now i need a Website with mySQL that i can Connect without having Problems.

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
do you already have a web ui or are you looking for a web service with sql access?

Koreax

Veteran
Reaction score
I really want to make a Project and Sell Items but i need an SQL Server. If anyone knows please let me know. :smile:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I really want to make a Project and Sell Items but i need an SQL Server. If anyone knows please let me know. :smile:
if u dont know anything than find someone who does or just do something like wix or weebly.

Koreax

Veteran
Reaction score
Yea Weebly is good but you will be not able to make a Database Management let's say i will Release my Project and everybody is Sharing it how i'm Suppose to get my Money then for my Work?

Last edited:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea Weebly is good but you will be not able to make a Database Management let's say i will Release my Project and everybody is Sharing it how i'm Suppose to get my Money then for my Work?
3rd party authing software?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Koreax

Veteran
Reaction score
Thank You very much Harry
this is what i was looking for. You will be in the Credits :smile:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
An alternative solution is PHP and a MYSQL server using shared web hosting.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think you understand how complicated it really is and how much money you have to put into it. Speaking from experience you're gonna need to buy a packer. Not use a cracked one like Win License (Whoops). Next you're gonna need to know C++, PHP, and SQL and combine it into one large project. Third, security is gonna be your biggest risk in the cheat scene. You're gonna get coders who as soon as you release your cheat and sell it, they're just gonna start cracking her lol Next, if I may recommend Xenforo software. They have the best looking forum, customization, and a bunch of neat things. Even @CabCon can back me up on this since that's what this website uses.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think you understand how complicated it really is and how much money you have to put into it. Speaking from experience you're gonna need to buy a packer. Not use a cracked one like Win License (Whoops). Next you're gonna need to know C++, PHP, and SQL and combine it into one large project. Third, security is gonna be your biggest risk in the cheat scene. You're gonna get coders who as soon as you release your cheat and sell it, they're just gonna start cracking her lol Next, if I may recommend Xenforo software. They have the best looking forum, customization, and a bunch of neat things. Even @CabCon can back me up on this since that's what this website uses.
If the packer cannot be unpacked by a reverse engineer, I'll buy it... But the likely hood of that sh*t being 100% no crack is very very very very minimal... If you find one, and I wish you luck, shoot it my way :wink:

Koreax

Veteran
Reaction score
Well, of course i have a XenForo Forum. My only Problem is the SQL Management! I can't Connect it with my Application. I have a huge Project my Exolution SPRX Menu cannot be Cracked easily because some Codes in there are not Viewable not even for a Well known Member.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, of course i have a XenForo Forum. My only Problem is the SQL Management! I can't Connect it with my Application. I have a huge Project my Exolution SPRX Menu cannot be Cracked easily because some Codes in there are not Viewable not even for a Well known Member.
Give it to me and give me 5 days to crack it. Obviously you're missing the PHP portion.

Koreax

Veteran
Reaction score
Yea, You can Crack it by Re-Creating it with the same Options, Design, Title etc... Many people are Hacking the Application and remove the License Login System and starting Sharing it with People. But a real Crack for my SPRX Menu is for now Easy because i'm Working with it, with my Friends. I will let you know when it's Done!.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I already have high suspicion this menu is just gonna be another C+P menu and just selling other peoples work. Doesn't even know what cracking a program means... Yes, cracking a project is patching the login authentication system. Why would you spend the time recreating your own work of thousands of sources? Aint nobody got time for that. It would be much more time efficient just patching the login system lol. That means I'd have to redo the aimbot, ESP, autowall, silent aim if you did it properly, all the host features if you have any, and no spread. That's just to much work lol...

Last edited: