Answered Welcome Message for AIO menu base

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
I'm back again with another question maybe easy for other but this is a real question.

I added a welcome message --->
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

it works but when I scroll through my menu it changes the welcome message to some of the text in the menu and the welcome message disappears. I'm thinking its the overflow fix issue from the settext but I could be wrong any help would be appreciated.

Might be a easy fix for most of you but I'm still learning and questions are gonna be asked we all started at this point. Thanks again!

Credits will always be given.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I'm back again with another question maybe easy for other but this is a real question.

I added a welcome message --->

it works but when I scroll through my menu it changes the welcome message to some of the text in the menu and the welcome message disappears. I'm thinking its the overflow fix issue from the settext but I could be wrong any help would be appreciated.

Might be a easy fix for most of you but I'm still learning and questions are gonna be asked we all started at this point. Thanks again!

Credits will always be given.
Don't create a new text element just for one function, use drawText thats already in the base.
This might help somewhat, but if not its more than likely because too many text elements are being called.

Just freeze or close the menu on it.

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
Don't create a new text element just for one function, use drawText thats already in the base.
This might help somewhat, but if not its more than likely because too many text elements are being called.

Just freeze or close the menu on it.
I tried and froze.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
how would I change it to work cause Iv been trying for awhile to figure it out :/
Not hard at all, you just have to read.
Code:
createText( align, relative, font, fontScale, x, y, sort, alpha, text, isLevel)
Code:
drawText(text, font, fontScale, align, relative, x, y, color, alpha, sort)
All you have todo is change the code to fit drawText.

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
how would I change it to work cause Iv been trying for awhile to figure it out :/
Not hard at all, you just have to read.
Code:
createText( align, relative, font, fontScale, x, y, sort, alpha, text, isLevel)
Code:
drawText(text, font, fontScale, align, relative, x, y, color, alpha, sort)
All you have todo is change the code to fit drawText.
so like this?

but it still changes the text when I scroll in my menu.

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
Like I said, you will probably just have to freeze or close the menu when calling a message, or just result to prints.
what about getting this

to work with the AIO menu base its from extinct menu base and I tryed to ask for his help but it wasnt clear enough for me.