were are all sprx dev's @

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah sure xD but this crap nothing todo with sprx tho ffs
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
*slow clap* wow. Changing MetroTheme between Dark and Light mode must've taken you about 120 messages sent to 18 developers about how selfish they are and about 3 weeks of trial and error....

InUrFace

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
just think when you first started you big headed twit

The difference is people who actually want to learn, will try to figure some things out on their own BEFORE spamming forums for help as a last resort. The only reason people are able to progress from when they first started is because they were not only determined to make something work, but were also determined to understand how and why it does or does not work. You want to make this idea of yours work, but you aren't actively seeking to understand how to make it a reality by figuring some things out on your own. You would rather have us tell you how to make it work, without learning anything in the process. Until you break this mentality, you will be perpetually stuck at square one where everyone first starts.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
just think when you first started you big headed twit
Where I first started:
  1. Download Open Source projects
  2. Begin to make minor changes to those projects to see how that affects the program
  3. Revert broken things and figure out why it breaks when I do that
  4. Change it again till it works
  5. Start to understand what that person is doing and why (logically)
  6. Start a new program and see how I can simulate the same things using the logic that person used, documentation and websites like w3schools (an example, but only websites where they show you how to use/make functions)
  7. Expand on that
  8. Begin to ask around, showing what I have done, what I want to do, and putting forward functions that could help me. Get the response from that person and edit the function's as per their response. Then implement it into my program
  9. Begin to share my programs and build relationships with other developers
  10. Begin to work on programs with other developers, learn from what they know, and teach what you know
  11. Begin to release work
  12. Begin to release work
  13. Begin to release work
  14. Build relationships
  15. Build more relationships
  16. Learn more about that language (coding)
  17. Learn more about securing my work
  18. Repeat.

noahisog

Reaction score
The difference is people who actually want to learn, will try to figure some things out on their own BEFORE spamming forums for help as a last resort. The only reason people are able to progress from when they first started is because they were not only determined to make something work, but were also determined to understand how and why it does or does not work. You want to make this idea of yours work, but you aren't actively seeking to understand how to make it a reality by figuring some things out on your own. You would rather have us tell you how to make it work, without learning anything in the process. Until you break this mentality, you will be perpetually stuck at square one where everyone first starts.
im not looking to spend my life time coding a fuking menu for god sake i have been looking at how google searched and ended up here asking all this bs form for help which is full of pretty useless people that rather express their opinion

InUrFace

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Where I first started:
  1. Download Open Source projects
  2. Begin to make minor changes to those projects to see how that affects the program
  3. Revert broken things and figure out why it breaks when I do that
  4. Change it again till it works
  5. Start to understand what that person is doing and why (logically)
  6. Start a new program and see how I can simulate the same things using the logic that person used, documentation and websites like w3schools (an example, but only websites where they show you how to use/make functions)
  7. Expand on that
  8. Begin to ask around, showing what I have done, what I want to do, and putting forward functions that could help me. Get the response from that person and edit the function's as per their response. Then implement it into my program
  9. Begin to share my programs and build relationships with other developers
  10. Begin to work on programs with other developers, learn from what they know, and teach what you know
  11. Begin to release work
  12. Begin to release work
  13. Begin to release work
  14. Build relationships
  15. Build more relationships
  16. Learn more about that language (coding)
  17. Learn more about securing my work
  18. Repeat.

Exactly this. He is literally stuck at step one.

im not looking to spend my life time coding a fuking menu for god sake i have been looking at how google searched and ended up here asking all this bs form for help which is full of pretty useless people that rather express their opinion

Well then coding isn't for you, it's a lifelong experience that you should continue to learn from until the day you die or stop coding (for real).

ANDYMODZYT

Veteran
Reaction score
Whats the point of asking then. Your not gona learn over night, Just stop asking people to help when you can't be asked to put in the time.

noahisog

Reaction score
ive put more than enough time into this bs go back under the rock you came from...

Rezhified

Veteran
Reaction score
ive put more than enough time into this bs go back under the rock you came from...
:tearsofjoy: kid loads of people tried to help you and you did not try, you was not motivated to learn and when you didnt get your own way you started crying and being abusive

noahisog

Reaction score
lol of course because people are telling me to do stuff that's got nothing to do with making of sprx menu they just seem to talk **** about off topic crap...end of i wont be asking for any help as what most have said is learn which now im going to try and learn idc what anyone thinks im trying to do something that's not within my skill set

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
lol of course because people are telling me to do stuff that's got nothing to do with making of sprx menu they just seem to talk **** about off topic crap...end of i wont be asking for any help as what most have said is learn which now im going to try and learn idc what anyone thinks im trying to do something that's not within my skill set
I and alot of other people told you how to learn it
Idk what you think but you are not going to be a c/c++ pro over night

All you do is asking questions and when someone tells you something you dont want to hear you go "**** website everyone is **** i give up nobody helps blablabla"

If you are not able to handle the answers, stop posting questions

ANDYMODZYT

Veteran
Reaction score
Ok heres some help. Learn C/C++ If you can't be asked to learn it just stop trying to make a menu.

noahisog

Reaction score
I and alot of other people told you how to learn it
Idk what you think but you are not going to be a c/c++ pro over night

All you do is asking questions and when someone tells you something you dont want to hear you go "**** website everyone is **** i give up nobody helps blablabla"

If you are not able to handle the answers, stop posting questions
well most of people that are replying are not even giving help what kind of help is telling someone to learn or look at source when its nothing to do with what im trying to make basic people on here like to miss lead people an troll them to waste there time and aswell as mine

Rezhified

Veteran
Reaction score
well most of people that are replying are not even giving help what kind of help is telling someone to learn or look at source when its nothing to do with what im trying to make basic people on here like to miss lead people an troll them to waste there time and aswell as mine
If I was you id just stop asking questions I have proof of me and others trying to help you and you was not willing to try...

noahisog

Reaction score
more like you have proof of winding the **** out of me...you all talk to me like i get it all but dont get any of it then when you all explain and i dont understand and ask again how you all get pis//sed at me....not my fault