Question what should i do if the mods dosn't work in my black ops 3?

aBMW323i

Known Member
Reaction score
I am using version 88.0 zombies chronicles edition. My mods "load" but they do not work in game. Vanilla as can be. Any advice would be super helpful

RebugHacktool

Reaction score
Yeah i also have a pirate bo3 and i want to use mods but none of them seem to work. Please make a mod menu for people that have pirated bo3 PLEASE

aBMW323i

Known Member
Reaction score
One thing that I'll add too. Not sure if this makes a difference but when launching the game there is no black ops console when running the exe normal or as admin. Could that be due to firewall being on when unpacking the black ops rar file? The game runs fine vanilla though. The game will "load" mods from the menu but they will not change the game in any way. I've used several different mods with no luck.

aBMW323i

Known Member
Reaction score
Upadate- Uninstalled and reinstalled pack from fitgirl with firewall and defender off to see if it made a difference. It did not. I'm at a loss as I've reinstalled 3 times with fitgirl and the reloaded one once. None of which work so I guess I won't be playing zombies. Not dropping 30 bucks each for me and a friend to play a 4 year old game lol