Tutorial [Xbox One] - How to Mod Minecraft

sprx

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes this is possible and I'm here to tell you how. This process is complicated but once you do it, you will know how to again.
If this tutorial helped you install Addons to Minecraft on your Xbox One, Please comment on and Like the post :grinning: thank you all
(I SPENT A LONG TIME MAKING THIS TUTORIAL <3)

This will teach you how to install Addons and Texture Packs :grinning:
Requirements
  1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox One)
  2. Internet
  3. You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
    and
    You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
    on your Xbox One
  4. Microsoft Edge
  5. Addon/Texture Pack of Choice
Tutorial
  1. Before you start, you will need to find websites that offer Addons for Minecraft. Make sure the Addon supports your version and says if it works for Windows 10.
  2. Open Edge > Goto your desired site > Find an Addon/Texture Pack > Click the download for it > Hover over the download button on the hosting site > Click
    sd.PNG
    > copy link.
    • ds.PNG
      dsdsd.PNG
      sdsadasdas.PNG
  3. Open File Downloader > Click the 3 Lines
    dadasdasd.PNG
    > Click
    rgt.PNG
  4. While hovering over "Enter or Paste it Here" click your three lines button on your controller > Click paste > click "Local Storage" at the bottom > click the arrow on the right
    asasdad.PNG
    > click "Start" and it will download the file.
  5. After its done, you will see the file you downloaded at the bottom and you'll need to do one of the following.
    • If its in a ZIP: Click the ZIP file and you should see a folder and/or .mcpack file(s) > select the file(s) > click the copy button
      rgrgrf.PNG
      > click the UP Button
      dasds.PNG
      > click paste
      ytty.PNG
    • If its a .mcaddon: Rename the file(s) to ".ZIP" > Open and copy the file(s) > Goto Step 6 (If you dont know how, look at the first bullet)
    • If its a .mcpack: Copy the file(s) > Goto Step 6​
    • If its a Texture Pack: Leave it in the ".ZIP" > Copy the ZIP > Goto Step 6
  6. Open your Xbox Settings > Display & Sound > Video Output > Video Fidelity and Overscan > Uncheck "Apps can add a border"
  7. Open UFO.Transfer > Click Top right COG > Open in File Manager > Click "Packages" at the top > Find & Click "25974MegaScopes.UniversalFile....." > Local State > Select your file(s) and click copy
  8. Click "Packages" at the top > Find & Click "Microsoft.MinecraftUWPConsole" > Games > com.mojang > Create 2 Folders
    • behavior_packs​
    • resource_packs​
  9. Your Addon should have the file(s) with these abbreviations in the name
    • "B" - Behavior​
    • "R" - Resource​
    • "Beh" - Behavior​
    • "Res" - Resource​
  10. Paste the file(s) into your com.mojang folder and cut the appropriate file(s) into the correct locations
    • Example: I downloaded an addon with 2 files "ModR" and "ModB" and I pasted them into my com.mojang folder > I cut the "ModR" and paste it into "resource_packs" then I cut "ModB" and paste it into "behavior_packs"​
  11. Start Minecraft Bedrock > Start > Create New World > Enable "Experimental Gameplay" > Scroll down to Resource Packs/Behavior Packs > Click your Addon > Click "+" > Start your World & Enjoy