Question You were removed from the match due to your IP, VPN, Machine, or Cheating. - Banned?

Complexity1234

Reaction score
Everytime I load up Fortnite everything is fine and Im able to get into the bus, but once I click space bar to jump out my game automatically crashes and says " You were removed from the match due to your IP, VPN, Machine, or Cheating. We recommend not utilizing VPN or Proxy services while attempting to play Fortnite." I get this message after everytime I jump out the bus and it automatically kicks me out even when Im not running a mod or hack.. Can anyone help me??? I have already tried using the unban tutorials that I have found here on these pages..

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Have you cheated before? If you haven't using an unban tool is not a good idea and is just going to dig yourself deeper.

jg123

Reaction score
Wait a couple days and change your IP or try using a VPN, worked for me.

Private Internet Access is a good paid VPN, google it if you're interested.

TheGGG

Veteran
Reaction score
Everytime I load up Fortnite everything is fine and Im able to get into the bus, but once I click space bar to jump out my game automatically crashes and says " You were removed from the match due to your IP, VPN, Machine, or Cheating. We recommend not utilizing VPN or Proxy services while attempting to play Fortnite." I get this message after everytime I jump out the bus and it automatically kicks me out even when Im not running a mod or hack.. Can anyone help me??? I have already tried using the unban tutorials that I have found here on these pages..
Thats means Your Machine is itself banned thats not your IP thats your MAchine "Mainboard ID" this is banned not you IP :wink:

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
My best guess, is you're HWID banned / IP banned. The only way resolving this is spoofing your HWID and using a more discrete VPN. If you've got caught cheating before, that would cause it.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats means Your Machine is itself banned thats not your IP thats your MAchine "Mainboard ID" this is banned not you IP :wink:
“Mainboard ID” lol. You mean the motherboards hardware identification (ID)?

hrtyrtyry5

Reaction score
same bro been searching to try to find out how to fix it still not working