Answered YouTube videos for Modding Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMccormick264

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I want to get into making Mod menu videos and I am wondering what I need to have in the description of the video., I know I need to have credits for the menu maker, etc. But I am mainly confused on if I need to have a disclaimer/copyright disclaimer in the description. If anyone could help me out with that and where I can find the disclaimer, if I need one, that would help me out a lot

S

SeriousHD-

I want to get into making Mod menu videos and I am wondering what I need to have in the description of the video., I know I need to have credits for the menu maker, etc. But I am mainly confused on if I need to have a disclaimer/copyright disclaimer in the description. If anyone could help me out with that and where I can find the disclaimer, if I need one, that would help me out a lot
Disclaimers are not necessary, fair use is valid regardless of posted disclaimers. Dont use copyrighted music, dont use copyrighted videos. Thats it

JMccormick264

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Disclaimers are not necessary, fair use is valid regardless of posted disclaimers. Dont use copyrighted music, dont use copyrighted videos. Thats it
Okay. Thank you for the info. That clears things up for me

Status
Not open for further replies.