Answered Any cool menu features or good functions I can add to my menu instead of really old ones?!

Reqo Mods

Modder
Reaction score
I'm looking for newer functions and cool menu idea features for my menu any ideas thanks

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Best advice is to make your own ideas / functions. Reusing what others have made in other menus isn't going to make your menu stand out. Give people a reason to use your menu.

Reqo Mods

Modder
Reaction score
I'm not that good at coding but the thing is all functions are old I have a lot of ideas like a modified gun I have ideas for it all but I don't know how to make it

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I'm not that good at coding but the thing is all functions are old I have a lot of ideas like a modified gun I have ideas for it all but I don't know how to make it
Then there really isn't a point in releasing a menu that is just a copy of all the others. Practice.

Reqo Mods

Modder
Reaction score
I ccant practice because when I need help I just get called a noob

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I ccant practice because when I need help I just get called a noob
You practice on your own, its not practice if you're just asking for what you want. Looking at sources is just fine, try taking things and making them on your own without copying it. Practice makes perfect, and patience is key.