Outdated Anyone Ported This Menu Yet?

Vibrant

C++, HTML, and C# Dev
Reaction score
Has Anyone Ported This Menu Made By: Host Only Been Trying For The Past 5hrs Updating The TOC and Offsets But It's Not Working If Anyone Ported It Can You Tell Me What I'm Doing Wrong or Link Me The Already Ported One Please and Thanks.

Credits: Host Only and Anyone Who Helps or Ports It For Me

Venox

Reaction score
Has Anyone Ported This Menu Made By: Host Only Been Trying For The Past 5hrs Updating The TOC and Offsets But It's Not Working If Anyone Ported It Can You Tell Me What I'm Doing Wrong or Link Me The Already Ported One Please and Thanks.

Credits: Host Only and Anyone Who Helps or Ports It For Me
i use it (edited) for my bo2 menu

Vibrant

C++, HTML, and C# Dev
Reaction score
Its not hard to remake lmao
Just change offsets and ****

@Venox
I Have And Its Not Working Its Starting To Piss Me off I cant get infinite scroll in oStanky Mods Non Host SPRX Menu For Bo2 and this one has it i tried changing addresses offsets TOC still not working

and @Venox can u link me the ported version just the base nun of your functions.

Venox

Reaction score
I Have And Its Not Working Its Starting To Piss Me off I cant get infinite scroll in oStanky Mods Non Host SPRX Menu For Bo2 and this one has it i tried changing addresses offsets TOC still not working

and @Venox can u link me the ported version just the base nun of your functions.
this is very easy to port... you need to change up the adresses
also you need to change up somthing in your "extern "C"

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
why not just recreate it using stankysbase, just change the HUD elements and add a infinite scroll?