Black Ops 1, Shangri-la 2 Player Easter Egg Mod

krat.davaham

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Makes it possible to play the easter egg with only 2 players, obviously it works in multiplayer....

Go to Call of Duty Black Ops\zone\Common

Find and replace the "zombie_temple_patch.ff" file with the one im providing
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

All steps are the same, except for step 7, the one where u need to turn the dials into the correct position.
It auto completes when you go into the past during the step, so no need to worry.
The reason for this is cuz of a bug with 2 players.

Easy.

Last edited:

krat.davaham

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Both players need to change the file, since i made this post over 3 years ago its possible that this now no longer works, I just got on vacation so I will have some fun and try to provide a new file soon

usama1gardy

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
hello i want to thank you so much for this amazing patch u realy helped me and a friend of mine we were strugling finding mre people for the ee and then i found this patch of yours and cant thank u enough we gor the ee done and now we are doing moon super ee
the patch works perfictly

Vaker0

Reaction score
hello i want to thank you so much for this amazing patch u realy helped me and a friend of mine we were strugling finding mre people for the ee and then i found this patch of yours and cant thank u enough we gor the ee done and now we are doing moon super ee
the patch works perfictly
Hello, this patch allow's you to go throught step 7, but how you go into eclipse mode with less than 4 player? Does it fix it too?