Black Ops 2 Gsc Multi Base/Mod Menu Loader

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Hey CCM :smile:

SyGnUs released a multi base loader sometime back, this is my own loader, i will release mine once i finish with it, if anyone needs help with making there own loader in the meantime feel free to start a private conversation with me.

This allows you to load multiple Bo2 bases / menus without exiting the lobby, the enabled base / menu will also stick through lobbies by using "Dvars".

Credits:
Mikey
Shark
Loz
xePixTvx
Sygnus
YouViolateMe
xTurntUpLobbies
jwm614
Bossam

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey CCM :grinning:

SyGnUs released a multi base loader sometime back, this is my own loader, i will release mine once i finish with it, if anyone needs help with making there own loader in the meantime feel free to start a private conversation with me.

This allows you to load multiple Bo2 bases / menus without exiting the lobby, the enabled base / menu will also stick through lobbies by using "Dvars".

Credits:
Mikey
Shark
Loz
xePixTvx
Sygnus
YouViolateMe
xTurntUpLobbies
jwm614
Bossam
Very nice Shane :grinning: Have you thought about making it where it does not have to restart the game?

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Very nice Shane :smile: Have you thought about making it where it does not have to restart the game?
Thanks dude :smile:

It is 100% possible to do without restarting the game, but that would take longer to setup which I don't have much time these days to spend hours on developing.

If anyone wants to develop there own multi base / menu loader without restarting the game feel free to pm me so I can help you :smile:

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Easy and you can create a mod loader without restarting!
Code:
It is 100% possible to do without restarting the game, but that would take longer to setup which I don't have much time these days to spend hours on developing.
:y: