GSC Black Ops 2 Map Models

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Hello Ccm community.

I am aware there are threads floating around in the scene containing models,but i decided to make a thread containing each map models,rather than a small variety,currently there is 14 maps in the download with models,there are no Dlc maps nor Yemen at the moment,i will add these in the near future or if someone would like to share the remaining map models that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and take care.

Credits to xTiibo for correcting the mlv models,credits to Mr Extinct for adding the remainder of MP and ZM maps/models.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xTiibo

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello Ccm community.

I am aware there are threads floating around in the scene containing models,but i decided to make a thread containing each map models,rather than a small variety,currently there is 14 maps in the download with models,there are no Dlc maps nor Yemen at the moment,i will add these in the near future or if someone would like to share the remaining map models that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and take care.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I already have it, but thank you for putting this in a list.
But you've made a mistake, the mlv models doesn't work, you must replace the "_" by "/" after mlv.
Exemple :
"mlv_nt_2020_tour_bus"
by "mlv/nt_2020_tour_bus"

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
I already have it, but thank you for putting this in a list.
But you've made a mistake, the mlv models doesn't work, you must replace the "_" by "/" after mlv.
Exemple :
"mlv_nt_2020_tour_bus"
by "mlv/nt_2020_tour_bus"

Thank you xTiibo :smile:

There was to many models for me to edit them all,i might add you're quote to thread so people are aware of the edits they must make to the mlv models if that is fine with you?

xTiibo

Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you xTiibo :grinning:

There was to many models for me to edit them all,i might add you're quote to thread so people are aware of the edits they must make to the mlv models if that is fine with you?
I modified your list by correcting the mlv models :wink:

Attachments

• Black Ops 2 Map Models.rar
    65.9 KB · Views: 442

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Awesome thread! :smile: I hope we can add soon the zombie maps as well!

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Awesome thread! :grinning: I hope we can add soon the zombie maps as well!

The zombie map models i am certain i will not be able to retrieve,simply due to the fact i have never ( not even once ) played Zombies on Bo2,never liked it on Bo1 so never felt the need to try it on Bo2 ( Yes,my friends do say i'm mad for never playing Zombies )

If someone has the Zombie map models and would like to share feel free to post them,i will add to the main thread and also give credit.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

The zombie map models i am certain i will not be able to retrieve,simply due to the fact i have never ( not even once ) played Zombies on Bo2,never liked it on Bo1 so never felt the need to try it on Bo2 ( Yes,my friends do say i'm mad for never playing Zombies )

If someone has the Zombie map models and would like to share feel free to post them,i will add to the main thread and also give credit.
I will dump them when I got some free time! :smile:

Thank you and no problem, bo1 zombies was better xD!

P

Patrick

Hello Ccm community.

Thanks and take care.

Credits to xTiibo for correcting the mlv models.
Lmao i did these, They're on my pastebin and im sure i sent them to that xTiibo kid on skype ahah

xTiibo

Veteran
Reaction score
Lmao i did these, They're on my pastebin and im sure i sent them to that xTiibo kid on skype ahah
They sent me anything , I found myself the models, I Took ff files from BO2 PC, I decompiled it with a fast file explorer and and I opened with a hex editor, and I had all models, I have seen this method on an old tutorial from mw2.

P

Patrick

They sent me anything , I found myself the models, I Took ff files from BO2 PC, I decompiled it with a fast file explorer and and I opened with a hex editor, and I had all models, I have seen this method on an old tutorial from mw2.
Lol thats total bs since you cant do that but k. i find it funny how you have the same maps i had in my .rar file etc :wink: people like you ruin the community but meh idc like i said before.

P

Patrick

But yeah just came to realization, you say you did it yourself.. yeah?, The game doesn't give you the number of models you have at the top of the notepad plus 'Lime' errors out at around 90% of dumping so it isn't a full complete list of models so that proves you didn't get them from the 'ff' also when you do dump them from lime it exports the folders so you would need a tool to grab all the names and puts them into a notepad which I got YouViolateMe to make for me so before you try to take credit for someone else work get it right you complete ****ing moron.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
But yeah just came to realization, you say you did it yourself.. yeah?, The game doesn't give you the number of models you have at the top of the notepad plus 'Lime' errors out at around 90% of dumping so it isn't a full complete list of models so that proves you didn't get them from the 'ff' also when you do dump them from lime it exports the folders so you would need a tool to grab all the names and puts them into a notepad which I got YouViolateMe to make for me so before you try to take credit for someone else work get it right you complete ****ing moron.

I would rather you contact me through pm to discuss these matters,in fact,that goes for anyone here on the site,if you have concerns regarding threads feel free to pm myself,that way we can keep the flaming in public to a minimum,thanks for the remainder of the map models b0ss :wink: