Question Black Ops 2 Modding Issues

IxKINGxREAPERxI

Reaction score
Hello. I was hoping I can get help with an issue. I sometimes mod Black Ops 2 with mod menus. I have been having an issue where I will get a multiplayer mod menu injected with GSC Studio and then attempt to start up custom games with the injected mod menu but then it crashes before the game loads in. That is one issue, another issue is When I try to play in a public session in multiplayer my game will also crash, and when I use force host It never finds anybody. Third problem is When I try to get into a public zombies session with an injected menu, 90% of the time the load time with be very long and when I finally load in it's by myself and everyone else must have been disconnected or something. I just seem to have a lot of modding problems and I would appreciate it so much if someone could help me solve these issues. Thanks so much!

Richi987

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello. I was hoping I can get help with an issue. I sometimes mod Black Ops 2 with mod menus. I have been having an issue where I will get a multiplayer mod menu injected with GSC Studio and then attempt to start up custom games with the injected mod menu but then it crashes before the game loads in. That is one issue, another issue is When I try to play in a public session in multiplayer my game will also crash, and when I use force host It never finds anybody. Third problem is When I try to get into a public zombies session with an injected menu, 90% of the time the load time with be very long and when I finally load in it's by myself and everyone else must have been disconnected or something. I just seem to have a lot of modding problems and I would appreciate it so much if someone could help me solve these issues. Thanks so much!
What injector are u using ?
what is the mod menu?
What platform are you on?

IxKINGxREAPERxI

Reaction score
What injector are u using ?
what is the mod menu?
What platform are you on?
I am on pc and use GSC Studio. I did all the steps, Inject menu, force host and go into a public match. I use many different menus and they all do the same thing. Basically what happens is I get into a lobby of other players but it get's stuck on "waiting for players" for a while and when it finally loads in the game everyone else has already disconnected and i'm by myself. Solo modding has become a little boring to me so I have been trying to get in a public game.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I am on pc and use GSC Studio. I did all the steps, Inject menu, force host and go into a public match. I use many different menus and they all do the same thing. Basically what happens is I get into a lobby of other players but it get's stuck on "waiting for players" for a while and when it finally loads in the game everyone else has already disconnected and i'm by myself. Solo modding has become a little boring to me so I have been trying to get in a public game.
Pretty sure you can't.

IxKINGxREAPERxI

Reaction score
That's for a zombie mod menu. For a mulitplayer mod menu the force host option doesn't actually force host it just keeps trying to find a lobby but never get's into one.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Not exactly. Is there a better way to do it? I don't always connect to other players which sucks is there a way to make it a 100% chance of getting into a public session with other players?
Not that i know of.. I don't play PC online. :/

EDIT: Try using a different force host code. :smile:

Last edited: