Service Black Ops 2 Recovery Service (PC)

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
I am doing a Black ops 2 Recoveries on PC add me on discord Kawii#1337 or message me on the site. 3$ per recovery

Or message me on Twitter
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

1547937542843.png

Update: I am also offering pre modded Steam accounts if you are not comfortable with giving me your email and password for your steam account this service is 5$
1548005574447.png

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Update: I am also offering pre modded Steam accounts if you are not comfortable with giving me your email and password for your steam account this service is 5$
Does the pre-modder Steam account include the game BO2?

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Does the pre-modder Steam account include the game BO2?
Unfortunately it does not because that would require me to buy the game thus causing me to raise price since it's still a 40$ game it would not be worth including the game

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Unfortunately it does not because that would require me to buy the game thus causing me to raise price since it's still a 40$ game it would not be worth including the game
You could cop a key for like $10.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I understand but there are keys for 8$. One example is here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I think if you would sell it with already the game on the account would be a massive advantage to the completion! I would buy it. Super simple and easy to use! :smile:

For 10 -15$ I would buy it!

itsyaboifreddie

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Loads of gsc menus on this forum = easy as **** to mod your own account. Your just a brain dead **** if you buy this service