Black Ops 3 Keeps Crashing

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Ok so im a peasant scrub who cant afford bo3 so of course i cracked it and it worked on my other gpu which wasn't as good as this one and now i can run bo3 on my system but when i launch it the game loads then before i get to the main screen it closes ? i had it working before changing GPU's?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Ok so im a peasant scrub who cant afford bo3 so of course i cracked it and it worked on my other gpu which wasn't as good as this one and now i can run bo3 on my system but when i launch it the game loads then before i get to the main screen it closes ? i had it working before changing GPU's?
Maybe the problems are the written settings from the old gpu. Maybe a reinstall will fix it, or did you do this already? Also if you like the cod series buy the game, it isn't so expensive:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Maybe the problems are the written settings from the old gpu. Maybe a reinstall will fix it, or did you do this already? Also if you like the cod series buy the game, it isn't so expensive:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I reinstalled the game but for what ever reason once installed the awakening dlc it happened again so i think it might be that and yes its not to expensive but after spending 300 EUR on my GPU & PSU i don't have anymore for Bo3 :disappointed: