Question Black Ops 3 Latest Updates? Where to find?

Dukkeeee

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I have recently installed Black Ops 3 all dlc v88 fitgirl repack. The issue is that it's not the latest version so I can't play some custom maps like town reimagined (remastered). I have read at some forums that it is possible to get the latest version, but I couldn't find the source for the past hour! I would really appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction

BTW; Could the link "Discussion and (possible) future updates on CS.RIN.RU thread" in description on FitGirl's website help me with anything?
Looks like it has some updates, if it does, I'm not sure if I have to download all of them or just the latest

EDIT: Checked out CS.RIN.RU link for updates, but all of the dl links are broken :/

Cheers!!!!

NOTE:
I am reposting this to a different thread because I thought it didn't catch enough attention :smile:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 683

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I have recently installed Black Ops 3 all dlc v88 fitgirl repack. The issue is that it's not the latest version so I can't play some custom maps like town reimagined (remastered). I have read at some forums that it is possible to get the latest version, but I couldn't find the source for the past hour! I would really appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction

BTW; Could the link "Discussion and (possible) future updates on CS.RIN.RU thread" in description on FitGirl's website help me with anything?
Looks like it has some updates, if it does, I'm not sure if I have to download all of them or just the latest

EDIT: Checked out CS.RIN.RU link for updates, but all of the dl links are broken :/

Cheers!!!!

NOTE:
I am reposting this to a different thread because I thought it didn't catch enough attention :smile:
I can't help you with the update. However did you check this tool? Tool - Zone fix

Maybe it's helping. :smile:

pr1vacyk1ng

Known Member
Reaction score
im looking to upgrade 88.0.0.0.0 to latest so i can play the newest custom maps as the resources are missing for them in 88.0.0.0.0 even with all the dlc.

garoud

Reaction score
A few hours ago I downloaded and installed the CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 3 - V100.0.0.0 but once I execute it it continues telling me that I have the CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 3 - V88.0.0.0

GhostMW

Reaction score
guys can anyone find bo3 v100 pre installed for me please i have too many errors with fitgirl packs when it comes to 95% its says error so please give me link for pre installed game english only i don't need to download other languages