Question Black Ops 3 Zombie Mods don't load anymore - Black Ops 3 Version Issue

Slimey1120

Reaction score
When I put Black Ops 3 Zombies mods in the mods folder and load them, they dont appear in game. this was prevelant with the
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Weapon | Black Ops 2 Weapons in Black Ops 3 MP & ZM + Download page. I don't have the game on steam and I have all of the dlc, Any help would be appreciated!

gabojosue22

Reaction score
Newer mods only works with the newest update of Black Ops 3, you only can run those with the game on Steam.
If you don't have the game on Steam this may means you have a non original game copy, for that you can search on some tutorials on the internet or in this website to learn how to load mods correctly in other ways.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
When I put Black Ops 3 Zombies mods in the mods folder and load them, they dont appear in game. this was prevelant with the
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Weapon | Black Ops 2 Weapons in Black Ops 3 MP & ZM + Download page. I don't have the game on steam and I have all of the dlc, Any help would be appreciated!
I think the issue is related in your game version. You require the latest version of the game to run the mods.