Release Black Ops DLC's Map Pack Download FREE (UPDATED LINKS)

gaga53

Reaction score
Please help me it keeps saying the appid can't be clear but there is all in cream.ini

DoradoOroOro

Known Member
Reaction score
Illegal Link
Can you tell me what you mean by the black ops 1 directory? I am a little confused

I tried to use that link. Unfortunately the files says that it's no longer active
Where the .exe is located, that's the main folder
You have to use the last version of creamapi (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)
register and download the lastest zip, the password is cs.rin.ru) and the code you can find in this thread

BTW, 2021 and it still works, thanks a lot!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

1diot

Reaction score
i think there is a missing file here, the loading screen video file isn't here and therefore the map cant load in.

T140K

Reaction score
@youneedalittlerevive yes it is working but only in solos. it never worked for me in online as i get the authentication failed error and it crashes. You really should read on how the cream api works on cs.rin

DoradoOroOro

Known Member
Reaction score
It's strange because you can play the Black Ops Multiplayer as usually but you can't play Zombies Multiplayer with cracked dlcs... I hope somebody can find a solution :smile:

Loger2000

Reaction score
Decided to release all the dlc for T5 under a new thread. the old other one has broken redirect links and are uploaded through mega which slows down download speed.

enjoy guys :smile:

Download

How To Install
  1. Download and extract files
  2. Locate your black ops directory
  3. Drag "main" and "zone" into directory
  4. Boom done :smile:
Ayy i am getting a "script compile error, check console for details" alert. How do i fix this?

RxMi

Known Member
Reaction score
A QUICK RUNDOWN FOR STEAM USERS:

The CreamAPI method and the DLC's WORK.. But it only works if you're the host, otherwise you'll automatically disconnect from the game. Hosting a private match with friends works too. The only negative is that every so often a message appears in the top-left corner of your screen, but I guess that's the price of freedom this time. Solo gameplay has no problems. Shangri-La only works when unlockall = True in Cream!

Having trouble with loading the DLC? Make sure you've copied the DLC files (right) to your Black Ops 1 directory (left). Drag & drop.
DLC free.png

This is only 1 DLC. You should have done this 4 times in total, for all 4 DLC's.

Where is your Black Ops 1 directory? Your BO1 files are in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops

First put the DLC's in your BO1 dir., then go to work with Cream.

will help you on how to set up Cream. Hint: the steam_api.dll you'll be looking for is in the root (main) BO1 dir.

After you're done with Cream, your BO1 dir. should now contain a file called cream_api. You can open it. It should look something like this.

[steam]
appid = 42700
language = english
unlockall = True
extraprotection = True
forceoffline = False

[dlc]
42716 = Call of Duty®: Black Ops First Strike Content Pack
42718 = Call of Duty®: Black Ops Escalation Content Pack
42719 = Call of Duty®: Black Ops - Rezurrection Content Pack
42722 = Call of Duty®: Black Ops Annihilation Content Pack

If you've done everything correctly, you should be able to load into a solo zombies map. Good luck!

UberTrojan

Reaction score
I got kicked out of my friend's private match, and he got kicked out of mine every time we try the Zombies DLCs map. We both have the Steam version, and the DLCs are cracked. Does anyone know a solution to these? perhaps disabling the auto kick?

spades

Reaction score
I got kicked out of my friend's private match, and he got kicked out of mine every time we try the Zombies DLCs map. We both have the Steam version, and the DLCs are cracked. Does anyone know a solution to these? perhaps disabling the auto kick?
Have the same issue, we figured it out. Essentially cream requires you to be the host. Only one can be the host and whoever isn't the host will be kicked. Havent found a way to disable it or if its even possible to disable host requirement in cream. What does work is that if youre the host, people with the legit purchased dlc can join you and the game will run. But you cannot play with someone who also has the cracked dlc because you must be the host if you have cracked dlc and 2 people cannot be the host.

KingKlausi123

Reaction score
I have the T5 Version and when i put the files in the correct orders the maps will not show up in combat training.. anyone knows how to fix this?

Ahmad Ali

Reaction score
I did as told, but the dlc maps didn't schow up in map menu in the game .. what should I do????
Decided to release all the dlc for T5 under a new thread. the old other one has broken redirect links and are uploaded through mega which slows down download speed.

enjoy guys :smile:

Download

How To Install
  1. Download and extract files
  2. Locate your black ops directory
  3. Drag "main" and "zone" into directory
  4. Boom done :smile:

osmar12

Reaction score
hola cuando instalo el bgames no me deja jugar el multijugar offline me dice que me conecte a internet mi version de COD BO1 es de steam legitima

MASTER CHIEFS71

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I can see that you guys have been having issues so I have made it easier for everyone. So click on the download for the Call of Duty - Black Ops 1 DLC PATCH ONLY. All you guys have to do is have a version of the game already installed and download the DLC files from the top of this thread. Rename a file called (steam_api.dll) in your game directory to (steam_api_o.dll) make sure its like that or else it won't work. After that you will have to drag and drop the files from the folder named (Patch) into your game directory. After all that the game should work. Make sure you do drag and drop the DLC files in a clear space in the installation folder because windows will sort the files automatically in the game's pre-existing (zone), (main) and (soundtrack). Have a wonderful day and stay safe :smile:

(DOWNLOAD IS TO BE APPROVED BY MODS SOON)

Last edited: