Question BO1 MENU BASE

Jimbo

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently trying to make a bo1 patch. But alot of the menu bases arent good like mikeeys menu base doesnt work for me after one round. And i want to ask if anyone has a MW2 elite mossy look alike on bo1 cus i always loved the design and its perfect for what i want to make

Thx

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently trying to make a bo1 patch. But alot of the menu bases arent good like mikeeys menu base doesnt work for me after one round. And i want to ask if anyone has a MW2 elite mossy look alike on bo1 cus i always loved the design and its perfect for what i want to make

Thx
Patch? You must be talking about pic right? Because console does not have patch modding for bo1

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello,

Thx
I don't think there is elite mossy for black ops 1. It would require a custom development. I recommend to take a look into our Black Ops 1 Menu Base collection thread: GSC - [GSC] Running Menu Base List | CabConModding

Maybe you can find there for what you are looking. :smile:

Jimbo

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I don't think there is elite mossy for black ops 1. It would require a custom development. I recommend to take a look into our Black Ops 1 Menu Base collection thread: GSC - [GSC] Running Menu Base List | CabConModding

Maybe you can find there for what you are looking. :grinning:
well i found it but i cant download it cause its only for elite members could anyone with elite dl it and share it with me