Answered Bo2 gsc help!

XeX Anarchy

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was looking at many threads on several different sites a while back and I happen to come across a code that could make it so your menu can't be decompiled. Could somebody please tell me the code or at least point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

iplaynothing

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello, I was looking at many threads on several different sites a while back and I happen to come across a code that could make it so your menu can't be decompiled. Could somebody please tell me the code or at least point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!
im looking for this to

Craze

Alt + F4
Reaction score
I've worked with menus that couldn't be decompiled. I don't know if it's to do with compiling, functions or the base.

XeX Anarchy

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I only wish I could find the post, I don't even remember exactly what it was :disappointed:

P

Patrick

That was for redeyes decompiler, now seriousHD has released his compiler every gsc menu is decompilable :tonguewink:, you should release a open source so others can learn from it anyways!

XeX Anarchy

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
That was for redeyes decompiler, now seriousHD has released his compiler every gsc menu is decompilable :tonguewink:, you should release a open source so others can learn from it anyways!
Eh you're right, might as well let everyone benefit from it.