Release BO2 GSC Reezh's Trickshot Menu

Reezh16

Known Member
Hey guys,

I'm just releasing my very first mod menu (Reezh's Trickshot Menu). And as you guessed it, yes its a Trickshot menu with some very useful stuff. Because I have been away for a long time I have just left it and was hoping to release it when I got it finished...

Well its been finished for a long time but I could still add way more options and cool things, but for now I think it has a lot of very useful options such as a lot of types of aimbots, EB's and cool options...

So here we go guys, at least give this menu a try. And if you love to trickshot you will definatley love this menu :smile:

*Be aware of some little bugs guys as this was a first release.
Here is what the Menu looks like but has been finished for Release :smile:
Stay tuned for updates!!!
Thx to-

Extinct
Shanody
Zendifi (Recorder)
And anyone else I forgot
:smile:
Capture.PNG

TN1.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

Reezh16

Known Member
Wow u released it and i sold my dex :confused: i hate u reezh :tearsofjoy::heart:
Hahah yep... it was finished for release a while ago but I kinda had a break from cfw lol :expressionless:, but yea I got myself to finally post a thread and I'm hoping people will actually use it and enjoy it :grinning:.

btw hows yourself lmao and why did u get rid of your cfw ps3 :tearsofjoy:

Nxztay

Hahah yep... it was finished for release a while ago but I kinda had a break from cfw lol :expressionless:, but yea I got myself to finally post a thread and I'm hoping people will actually use it and enjoy it :grinning:.

everything is ok :blush: i sold it cuz Need Money for a new bike and it got bored

legit

Known Member

this looks really awsome what is ur name on psn so i can add u ur menu is cool