Answered BO2 Zombies Mod Menu

jcal147

Veteran
Reaction score
It has been awhile since my last appearance in the modding community. Simply put, I lost motivation. This game has been out for a while now, in that time, countless people have created mods-ranging from awful to outstanding. In the beginning I had the idea that I would become one of the great. That I would make a mod menu years ahead of any others. As my project began to near completion I began to realize, it was a rare occurrence to have a full lobby. Does no one play this game anymore? I came to realize that at any given time, barely 150 people are online. I figured, what is the point? Why continue doing something no one cares for? Then I remembered why I started. It wasn't because I had to. It was because I wanted to. Today, I am making my reappearance to the modding community. Today, I have decided to continue the project I started so long ago. Will you help me? I am asking for script. I am not going to lie. I am asking to leech. Can someone, anyone, give me the script to chance the guns that appear inside the mystery box, to change the guns on the walls, and to change the prices of the wall guns. This is what I am asking. Help me to create something truly spectacular. Help me achieve perfection.

Liam

BU4
Reaction score
Example of changing wall buy prices. "500" is the price.
Code:
newPriceGalva()
{
self endon("disconnect");
maps\mp\zombies\_zm_melee_weapon::init( "tazer_knuckles_zm", "zombie_tazer_flourish",               "knife_ballistic_no_melee_zm", "knife_ballistic_no_melee_upgraded_zm", 500, "tazer_upgrade",     &"ZOMBIE_WEAPON_TAZER_BUY", "tazerknuckles", ::tazer_flourish_fx );
}

S

SeriousHD-

It has been awhile since my last appearance in the modding community. Simply put, I lost motivation. This game has been out for a while now, in that time, countless people have created mods-ranging from awful to outstanding. In the beginning I had the idea that I would become one of the great. That I would make a mod menu years ahead of any others. As my project began to near completion I began to realize, it was a rare occurrence to have a full lobby. Does no one play this game anymore? I came to realize that at any given time, barely 150 people are online. I figured, what is the point? Why continue doing something no one cares for? Then I remembered why I started. It wasn't because I had to. It was because I wanted to. Today, I am making my reappearance to the modding community. Today, I have decided to continue the project I started so long ago. Will you help me? I am asking for script. I am not going to lie. I am asking to leech. Can someone, anyone, give me the script to chance the guns that appear inside the mystery box, to change the guns on the walls, and to change the prices of the wall guns. This is what I am asking. Help me to create something truly spectacular. Help me achieve perfection.
The most drawn out request for code I have ever seen in my life. Bro, in this community, you dont have to worry about explaining yourself when you ask for something. No offense to you, but no one cares about why you need it lol. Just ask and most of the time someone will help out.
And if you need some functions, look up Project Iconic. Source has tons of things no one has done.