Release [C++] Small Code Thread

More codes?

• Total voters

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
How am I making a “c*nt out of myself”? Because I don’t sh¡t talk other less knowledgeable developers about how I rewrote Paradise but kept the ugly, unoriginal design, and wrote every function by myself? Kid, all the “friends” you think you most likely work for or with me, or we are close...
When you stop talking up new developers (most of them you have talked up laugh at you by the way, take my good fellow memer @Pyrex BLJ & @PassiveModding) and actually start making functions on you’re own or with minimal help (should go check out the new menu BTW, I thought I couldn’t “even make a scroll bar” (took 5 mins, most of it figuring out where to put it based on scroll * HEIGHT), and then a RGB editor... what have you made? Errrrr.. Nothing?
“New SPRX Developers” - both ain’t new Devs, but when you guys came to creating SPRX’s (you two know what I mean, you ain’t stupid, it’s just for Dezire)

Ewanlol

Known Member
Reaction score
Thank you it's nice to share. But do you know how to scroll the sprx when you open it and close it please?

big money

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
how do you setup text align? how do you setup center and right alignment? only way I can do it is subtract width and I think thats not the only way. plz help

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Wait.. isn't this a code release thread? Not a question thread? :thinking: