Preview CabCon GSC Tool

Sheperdebops

Code Junkie
Reaction score
Hellooo everyone im creating a tool to store GSC which will be for a variety of CODs
its just a simple GUI which access a filesystem full of scripts to Open a Scripts File for you instead of having to go search through them all

uHBZyBx.png

aj7w6XL.png

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
That is a nice idea, thank you! :grinning:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
this looks amazing, very nice work!

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Message me if you want help creating an autoupdater script :grinning: (So you can release it and send out an update when you feel like it :grinning:)

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Message me if you want help creating an autoupdater script :smile: (So you can release it and send out an update when you feel like it :smile:)
I really would like to create a tool or a wiki website for black ops 3. If you want it would be cool if you are on board. :smile:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really would like to create a tool or a wiki website for black ops 3. If you want it would be cool if you are on board. :grinning:
What would you want me to do? I am not competent with the Black Ops III environment just yet, at least till I get a better PC and go download it cracked to work on some Mod Tools. If you need backend engineering or something, PM me :grinning: (BTW, how to change signature, I can't seem to find the option anymore. Has it been moved?)

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
What would you want me to do? I am not competent with the Black Ops III environment just yet, at least till I get a better PC and go download it cracked to work on some Mod Tools. If you need backend engineering or something, PM me :smile: (BTW, how to change signature, I can't seem to find the option anymore. Has it been moved?)
Yes, I was thinking about that, you maybe code the tool or the website (idk if you're knowing much there but yeah :peace:)! That would be really cool!

Also I messaged you about the signature. :smile:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, I was thinking about that, you maybe code the tool or the website (idk if you're knowing much there but yeah :peace:)! That would be really cool!

Also I messaged you about the signature. :grinning:
I don't have permission to use signatures and one of my main strengths is simple HTML/PHP etc. I would of course need some type of help with CSS, design, login (if there was one), etc :smile:

Other than that, C# tools, I can help with, but testing and offsets will need to be placed by another user :smile:

I work in Visual Studio 2010 and don't see any chance of upgrading. If that's an issue, then I can't really help out then :disappointed: if not, just ask me :smile: I'm down whenever seeming exams are over :grinning:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I don't have permission to use signatures and one of my main strengths is simple HTML/PHP etc. I would of course need some type of help with CSS, design, login (if there was one), etc :grinning:

Other than that, C# tools, I can help with, but testing and offsets will need to be placed by another user :grinning:

I work in Visual Studio 2010 and don't see any chance of upgrading. If that's an issue, then I can't really help out then :disappointed: if not, just ask me :grinning: I'm down whenever seeming exams are over :smile:
That's totally fine, thank you :smile: