CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello guys :handwaving:,
how are you doing? I hope everything is going fine :blush:

Screenshot_428.jpg

Today I'm quite proud to present you this update for CabConModding. Since 2015 we deliver the lastest mods for your games, running xenForo 1.0 in the background to do this! Today we switched to xenForo 2.0! It includes tones of new features and updates.

Current Status
Developing Style, Features

What's new?
With xenForo 2.0 there are coming massiv new features...
  • Better mobile version
  • Alerts in favicon
  • New Member tooltip
  • Overworked member profiles and overviews
  • Enhanced code block syntax highlighting
  • New media embedding features
  • Quick thread
  • Keyboard shortcut system and enhanced keyboard navigation
  • many more... :smile:

FAQ
  • What's with the Shout- /Chatbox?
    • We will update the old Chatbox to xenForo 2.0 in the next couple days. Stay tuned!
  • I lost my premium. What can I do?
    • If you lost your Premium subscription due the update, please don't hesitate to contact us here.
  • There are issues with the login. What can I do?
    • Please contact us here.

Craze

Alt + F4
Reaction score
you should have an image as the header at the top, instead of bold text. cool either way though :wink: nice update

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
you should have an image as the header at the top, instead of bold text. cool either way though :wink: nice update
Yes, I already worked on that. Have to find the right size and idea :wink: Thanks for your feedback!

eqoys

Reaction score
Hello guys :handwaving:,
how are you doing? I hope everything is going fine :blush:

View attachment 2492

Today I'm quite proud to present you this update for CabConModding. Since 2015 we deliver the lastest mods for your games, running xenForo 1.0 in the background to do this! Today we switched to xenForo 2.0! It includes tones of new features and updates.

Current Status
Developing Style, Features

What's new?
With xenForo 2.0 there are coming massiv new features...
  • Better mobile version
  • Alerts in favicon
  • New Member tooltip
  • Overworked member profiles and overviews
  • Enhanced code block syntax highlighting
  • New media embedding features
  • Quick thread
  • Keyboard shortcut system and enhanced keyboard navigation
  • many more... :smile:

FAQ
  • What's with the Shout- /Chatbox?
    • We will update the old Chatbox to xenForo 2.0 in the next couple days. Stay tuned!
  • I lost my premium. What can I do?
    • If you lost your Premium subscription due the update, please don't hesitate to contact us here.
  • There are issues with the login. What can I do?
    • Please contact us here.
can some one help me with buying the hacks ?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX SHOUTBOX

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
@Harry dafuq did you do to the SB fam??
Using your lit hacks again?