Release Call of Duty 2: Singleplayer Mod Menu P!X V1(COD 2 SP) +Download

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I started this some time ago and i never have the time and/or the motivation to work on it so maybe its usefull for someone else

Controls:
Code:
M - Open Menu
Arrow Key Up/down - Scroll Up/Down
Enter or Enter on Keypad - Select
Backspace - Back/Exit

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

Credits:
Code:
Gore Mod - Taken from MeatBot(i hope thats correct)
Ak & P90 mod - im sorry but i forgot from what mod i took them
Test Map - cant find it anymore sry

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I started this some time ago and i never have the time and/or the motivation to work on it so maybe its usefull for someone else

Controls:
Code:
M - Open Menu
Backspace - Back/Exit

View attachment 2729View attachment 2730

Credits:
Code:

This looks so amazing! Thanks for the release! I hope you will update it! :smile:

asdfgh789

Veteran
Reaction score

Controls:
Code:
M - Open Menu
Backspace - Back/Exit

View attachment 2729View attachment 2730

Credits:
Code:

thanks for sharing but why most of time game gives script error continuously even i write on console developer_script 0 ?

CabooseSayzWTF

Veteran
Reaction score
thanks for sharing but why most of time game gives script error continuously even i write on console developer_script 0 ?
Turn developer to 0 before starting a game. That should fix your issue. So
developer 0
developer_script 0

But just developer 0 should suffice. Hope that helps.
Be sure to do it before starting a mission, or you can also just set the dvar in your cfg files for the game.

Gabbiano Ingegnoso

Reaction score
fantastic!
I have been looking for such a thing for some time!

As for the p90, can I recommend another mod where it also keeps good animations (especially the charging one)?

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
fantastic!
I have been looking for such a thing for some time!

As for the p90, can I recommend another mod where it also keeps good animations (especially the charging one)?

im not working on it anymore but you can post a updated version here if you want.

Gabbiano Ingegnoso

Reaction score

im not working on it anymore but you can post a updated version here if you want.
In fact, you already wrote that you would not continue it.
I would gladly give my small contribution for this mod but I really don't know where to put my hand, I'm not very good with these things ...
However, I can only thank you for this mod!

Gabbiano Ingegnoso

Reaction score
With the new year I release version 1.1FN! (UNOFFICIAL)
P!XV1.1FN P90.png

Even though I didn't know where to put my hands, I fiddled with the code and found, by pure chance, what I wanted to touch, so I present the V1.1FN version.

I decided to call it that for the 2 small changes I made:
  • It is called 1.1 because now only the weapon you currently have in your hands is replaced, while you are left with bombs and the other weapon.
  • It is called FN because I managed to replace the old model of the FN P90 with a more complete one that has all the animations.
Inside the file there are several images showing the changes I made, but it doesn't contain the .exe file because I don't know how to create it.
I added an extra magazine to the P90 to avoid using the menu too many times without taking away the thrill of not wasting shots firing in bursts, hope the change is a welcome change.

I hope you enjoy this little update and that those who are better than me can do a better job than mine!

Code:
Author of the new FN P90: LawAndOrder
Link for his mod: https://www.moddb.com/downloads/p90-silenced-w-red-dot-sight

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
View attachment 4104

Even though I didn't know where to put my hands, I fiddled with the code and found, by pure chance, what I wanted to touch, so I present the V1.1FN version.

• It is called 1.1 because now only the weapon you currently have in your hands is replaced, while you are left with bombs and the other weapon.
  • It is called FN because I managed to replace the old model of the FN P90 with a more complete one that has all the animations.
Inside the file there are several images showing the changes I made, but it doesn't contain the .exe file because I don't know how to create it.
I added an extra magazine to the P90 to avoid using the menu too many times without taking away the thrill of not wasting shots firing in bursts, hope the change is a welcome change.

I hope you enjoy this little update and that those who are better than me can do a better job than mine!

Code:

Nice well done :smile: Great to see people still working on Call of Duty 2 :wink:

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
View attachment 4104

Code:

awesome :smile:
but it seems the download is not working

AnTx.

Reaction score
I didn't think there was a CoD2 Mod Menu, also it's an old game and one of my favorites.
Thanks for this, P!X :grinning: