Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Bossam v7 GSC Menu Source +Download

Jackson Wilcox

Veteran
Reaction score
Thats why Theres more people using tcm and jiggy And they have more options (ps i love you project lconic mod Menu best menu ive used for zombies ever) and that also why u added ps3 to the Tcm injector i saw that vid forn tryncatchme's channel

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
I find it funny when i posted v6 source it got took down but when this paid to be mod posted it its ok LMFAO this sites a joke
Plus when you posted the source of V6 it was either 1 Posted already or 2 Decompiled from @SeriousHD- decompiler which Cabcon made a rule that you can not post decompiled menus as a thread now you could post A huge groupd of decompiled menus Cabcon said that is alright but the decompiling days are over my good friend now please have a good day and please refrain from causing drama on the site :smile:

S

SeriousHD-

Plus when you posted the source of V6 it was either 1 Posted already or 2 Decompiled from @SeriousHD- decompiler which Cabcon made a rule that you can not post decompiled menus as a thread now you could post A huge groupd of decompiled menus Cabcon said that is alright but the decompiling days are over my good friend now please have a good day and please refrain from causing drama on the site :grinning:
Dont mention me

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Plus when you posted the source of V6 it was either 1 Posted already or 2 Decompiled from @SeriousHD- decompiler which Cabcon made a rule that you can not post decompiled menus as a thread now you could post A huge groupd of decompiled menus Cabcon said that is alright but the decompiling days are over my good friend now please have a good day and please refrain from causing drama on the site :grinning:
Actually if i recall correctly the Bossam v6 source originally posted on the site was a copy Bossam apparently sold himself which was leaked,though,i also remember the source being posted by a few different people,all but 1 if remember correctly was decompiled so it depends which source you are referring to.
Dont mention me
@SeriousHD!!!!

Last edited:
S

SeriousHD-

Actually if i recall correctly the Bossam v6 source originally posted on the site was a copy Bossam apparently sold himself which was leaked,though,i also remember the source being posted by a few different people,all but 1 if remember correctly was decompiled so it depends which source you are referring to.

@SeriousHD!!!!
Motherfu..... Thought someone was bitching but you just mentioned for the fu.. of it

Last edited by a moderator:

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
how can i use this.
I cant inject it
Hi, you can use GSC studio to inject the mod menu via a pre game lobby, not sure if the source is available or not, here is a brief explaination to inject either the Source or a Compiled version:

For the Source:
*Select Editor in GSC Studio / Open a Project / Navigate to the source file folder / Inject project to target.

For a Compiled version:
*Select Editor in GSC Studio / Inject a Compiled Script File / navigate to your folder containing the compiled script file ( e.g. maps/ mp/ compiled script file here )

Start your lobby :smile: