Question Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 GSC to SPRX

poltxr

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey guys, first time posting here and I'm relatively new to modding. I got a small amount of experience in programming but I recently just started investing my time in building an sprx menu for my self. So basically I want to set my kills to 29 on FFA and this can be done in a gsc menu with this little piece of code:

Code:
self iPrintlnBold ("^1Given ^529 ^1Kills! " );
self.pointstowin = 29;
self.pers["pointstowin"] = 29;
self.score = 9800;
self.pers["score"] = 2900;
self.kills = 29;
self.deaths = 22;
self.headshots = 7;
self.pers["kills"] = 29;
self.pers["deaths"] = 22;
self.pers["headshots"] = 7;

How would I be able to execute this but on my sprx menu? I'm not trying to be "spoon fed" or anything because I want to understand how things work but yeah I'm sort of struggling with this one right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey guys, first time posting here and I'm relatively new to modding. I got a small amount of experience in programming but I recently just started investing my time in building an sprx menu for my self. So basically I want to set my kills to 29 on FFA and this can be done in a gsc menu with this little piece of code:

Code:
self iPrintlnBold ("^1Given ^529 ^1Kills! " );
self.pointstowin = 29;
self.pers["pointstowin"] = 29;
self.score = 9800;
self.pers["score"] = 2900;
self.kills = 29;
self.deaths = 22;
self.headshots = 7;
self.pers["kills"] = 29;
self.pers["deaths"] = 22;
self.pers["headshots"] = 7;

How would I be able to execute this but on my sprx menu? I'm not trying to be "spoon fed" or anything because I want to understand how things work but yeah I'm sort of struggling with this one right now.
Unfortunately I don't have any experience with SPRX. However I think the best way to get a solution is to check open source SPRX mod menus to see if they handle GSC there. Another way to find a solution could be to write someone directly who is working with SPRX.

Good luck :wink: