Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombie Perxy Undefined Source

Was it worth it?

• no probably not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
Hey Guys, since no one really makes anything for zombies nowadays i figured why not
just throw this together and put the source out, maybe someone will continue working on it.

I probably won't update this very often, its pretty simple and hopefully not much to go wrong with it.

Here are the downloads, hope u enjoy
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

yes u can technically load any sprx menu in zombies but none of them have zombies specific features, hopefully this is a spark for some of those.

AND, yes i know like perplexed or paradox has something for zombies but its not worth buying just for that lol (personally i wouldn't buy either of them)​

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey Guys, since no one really makes anything for zombies nowadays i figured why not
just throw this together and put the source out, maybe someone will continue working on it.

I probably won't update this very often, its pretty simple and hopefully not much to go wrong with it.

Here are the downloads, hope u enjoy

yes u can technically load any sprx menu in zombies but none of them have zombies specific features, hopefully this is a spark for some of those.

AND, yes i know like perplexed or paradox has something for zombies but its not worth buying just for that lol (personally i wouldn't buy either of them)​
Looks quite cool :y: Good job!