Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Maps & Mods Request thread

JTMedia

Reaction score
Can we get a confirmation that most new custom maps won't work with fitgirls v88? which is what most people are using if not the steam version soooo basically we are f*cked unless we buy the game on steam then this website is useless... or am i wrong about all of this in which case where are all these new uploads we are missing?

JTMedia

Reaction score
Still dont work too. Only created map or updated after 3 march 2018.
ok well thanks as i dont see this information poseted on the site anywhere to let people know this, also do you know if the steam keys are legit from like ebay or g2a or will i get banned for using them, basicallly just want it for the new custom zombie maps i can't play... doesn't make since to pay $60 for an old game when i'm only going to play custom zombies.

spiegelBOIH

Reaction score
RZX-JMIhSVOemZ6fubKptQ.jpg

Reason for this thread
So I've made this thread so I can easily keep track of all the custom zombie maps I have personally uploaded and to make it easier for you to find them, I will keep this list updated as I upload more maps. And I am also allowing map requests to be posted on this thread and I will try my best to upload all requests just don't take the piss and request like 10 maps in one go! Also please follow the request template below:

Request Template:
Code:
Map name:
Steam Link:
Size:

Request List:
This section is maps I am currently in the process of uploading
Code:

Zombie Map Links:
Multiplayer Map Links:
Mods Links:

HelloDadHitMe

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
ok well thanks as i dont see this information poseted on the site anywhere to let people know this, also do you know if the steam keys are legit from like ebay or g2a or will i get banned for using them, basicallly just want it for the new custom zombie maps i can't play... doesn't make since to pay $60 for an old game when i'm only going to play custom zombies.
Okay, go to website named CDKeys.com, it is sale, i saw black ops 3's cost is 12.99 without DLC, can any download custom map from steam workshop.