Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Maps & Mods Request thread

Exotiqz

Reaction score
hello :smile:

I like your uploads and would be awesome if you get this map too!

Map name: Super Mario Towers ( Easy mode )
File Size 3,283.682 MB
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

patotu

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello can you please upload this map ?
and thanks

The map does not load ... I do not know how to fix it. If you know how to do it, I can upload it.

Screenshot_1.png

georgebous

Known Member
Reaction score
The map does not load ... I do not know how to fix it. If you know how to do it, I can upload it.

Screenshot_1.png
is your bo3 in a different language ? than english ps if it dosnt work can you upload it anyway so i can try too?

georgebous

Known Member
Reaction score

Screenshot_1.png
i think i have had a similar error with other maps just try this make a folder and name it zone inside the map folder for example zm_grovestreet/zone and put the files in there

patotu

Veteran
Reaction score
is your bo3 in a different language ? than english ps if it dosnt work can you upload it anyway so i can try too?
i think i have had a similar error with other maps just try this make a folder and name it zone inside the map folder for example zm_grovestreet/zone and put the files in there

I have BO3 nosteam in English/Spanish languages (88.0.0.0.0). I know how is the structure to install the custom maps, the problem is not that. Anyway, I send you the link privately. I will erase it soon, I do not have much space available in mega.

Screenshot_1.png

georgebous

Known Member
Reaction score
I have BO3 nosteam in English/Spanish languages (88.0.0.0.0). I know how is the structure to install the custom maps, the problem is not that. Anyway, I send you the link privately. I will erase it soon, I do not have much space available in mega.

Screenshot_1.png
ok thanks im downloading it i will check it once its done

georgebous

Known Member
Reaction score

Screenshot_1.png
Ok i tried it and same error it might be the map but thanks anyway

georgebous

Known Member
Reaction score

Screenshot_1.png
can you upload this map instead ? i think this one works

xboxn

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
its another one window challenge because the old one doesnt have many perks
Map name: One window challenge
Steam Link:

Size: 401mb