Outdated Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Zombie Maps | DOME

GeorgeGod

Reaction score
not possible, as @patotu said.
you need to download fitgirl repack black ops 3 or dodi repack and then install dome and the create the file manually so what do you need to download the file then create a folder to your desktop with the name ''zone'' the open the original file and click on workshop.js something then find the folder name after create another folder to your desktop with the name you found and copy the ''zone'' inside of the folder with the name the right click the black ops 3 icon click ''open file location''and dragon the folder inside of it
done

patotu

Veteran
Reaction score
@GeorgeGod repack doesn't matter, if you have bo3 v88, it won't work. Dodi repack doesn't include MP and zombies. You need update lasted version modtools bo3. Only available on Steam.

Akash1937

Reaction score
i download DOME map from steam workshop downloader. there is one file name "zm_mw3dome.ff" is missing according to error. i have following files.
workshop.json
en_zm_mw3dome.ff
ja_zm_mw3dome.ff

please some one upload missing file and provide link. it will be great help.

patotu

Veteran
Reaction score
@Akash1937 , In case you don't know, DOME doesn't work on BO3 V88. It is a waste of time to upload a ZM map that does not work on BO3 V88

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
On fitgirl repacks site it says that v100 is available (still need a repack release).. so I think the new maps might work after all.
Did you tried it out? :smile: Does it work?

waleed7dk

Reaction score
i have a problem when i load map
Error loading fastfile 'en_zm_mw3dome': Fastfile archive checksum (0xB425573A 0x40603FE2 0x49F6F169 0xBBE38E92) does not match executable nor any permissible
go inside the folder then make a zone folder then put everything inside it so yeah if it dosent work idk whats the problem but it did fix mine tho