Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Zombie Maps | Summoner's Rift Zombies (Re-upload)

WiseOldMan

Veteran
Reaction score
Summoner's Rift Zombies

C586B9D3301A9B7082ABA2A333F0AC7D93DFE04C

CCF7D366C10F827D285A05A904F04EE5680F5A6F

How to install?
Steam

Select Steam Workshop under Download

No Steam
- Download the file .rar file.
- Unzip the .rar file.
- Place the folder from the .rar file in: Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps
- Start the game and select the map from the map menu in the zombie mode

Better tutorial: Tutorial - How to use custom zombie maps manually without steam? | CabConModding

Features
Zombies Chronicles Assets including buildable staffs, G-strike, Napalm/Shrieker zombies, Origins templar zombies, other weapons, etc
All custom weapons from COD IW, AW, Ghosts, BO2, League of Legends (Ziggs), BO3
Origins One-Inch Punch (Upgradable!)
Fully custom HUD, some custom graphics/models
13 Perks including Black Ops 1 & 2 perks
Gorod Krovi/Revelations Dragon shield (Upgradable!)
Gorod Krovi PaP camo and round sounds
Soul chests
Buyable ending
Song Easter egg + Shootable Easter egg
Jump Pad
Gobblegum Machines
Ported models straight from League of Legends
and MORE!

Weapon List:

Zombies Chronicles - M1911, Mauser, AK74u, MP40, STG44, MG08, Galil, Raygun Mk2, M16, One Inch Punch / Iron Fist, Wonderwaffe
Infinite Warfare: R-VN, Trencher, Longbow, Erad, NV4, Volk, Mualer, Minigun (Auger), Kbar32, Type2, Mactav45
Ghosts: Honeybadger, MTAR-X
AW: M1 Irons, BAL27
BO2: B23R, HAMR,
MW2: Intervention
League of Legends: Ziggs

Credits
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Treyarch, Activision, Riot Games, Harrybo21, Oshawat, NateSmithZombies, DTZxPorter, Azsry, HitmanVere, M5_Prodigy, Ricos, ElTitoPricus, EasySkan ka, DuaLVII, ProRevenge, StevieWonder87, BluntStuffy, RedSpace200, thezombieproject, Smasher248, JiffyNoodles, MZSlayer, AndyWhelen, HitmanVere, ProGamerzFTW, Scobobula, GerardS0406, PCModder, IperBreach, TomBMX, AllModz, dukezap1, Lilrifa, Rollonmath, Jia909, Collie

Let me know if I missed anyone!

Known Issues:
Zombies sometimes freeze when walking through water

Download
Steam Workshop

~Enjoy!

omarty1

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
yup go on
Ok so i`m used to open cheat engine to replace classic gums with mega gums on BO3 V88.0.0.0,but now it`s not working on BO3 V 100.0.0.0 i searched for it and it turns out that there is an Anti-cheat system in the V 100.0.0.0 that was not there in the V88.0.0.0 and i searched for a solve but i did not find any can you help me with that?

Last edited:

WiseOldMan

Veteran
Reaction score
Ok so i`m used to open cheat engine to replace classic gums with mega gums on BO3 V88.0.0.0,but now it`s not working on BO3 V 100.0.0.0 i searched for it and it turns out that there is an Anti-cheat system in the V 100.0.0.0 that was not there in the V88.0.0.0 and i searched for a solve but i did not find any can you help me with that?
if there is an anticheat you can't do anything if you don't have years of experience in reverse engineering, and no one does it cause that will take precious time that could be used to do something else. you got 2 options and that's too live with it or go to a lower patch

omarty1

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
if there is an anticheat you can't do anything if you don't have years of experience in reverse engineering, and no one does it cause that will take precious time that could be used to do something else. you got 2 options and that's too live with it or go to a lower patch
Thank you