Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Zombie Maps | The One Room Challenge (W.I.P)

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
The One Room Challenge (W.I.P)

91CE2F1486F1E95262F48A2798CDD4DD4C0E632D

How to install?
Steam

Select Steam Workshop under Download.

No Steam
- Download the file .rar file.
- Unzip the .rar file.
- Place the folder from the .rar file in: Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps
- Start the game and select the map from the map menu in the zombie mode

Better tutorial: Tutorial - How to use custom zombie maps manually without steam? | CabConModding

Features
- Zombie / Dog Counter
- No Perk Limit
- HellHounds
- Big Training Area
- 4 Zombie Barrier Spawners
- Buyable Ending
- Buildable's
- Custom Weapons
- Claymore
- Custom Perks
- PaP

Credits
- NSZ
- JBIRD
-TRENTENZEGAMER

Download
Steam Workshop

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

MEGA
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

TanerYal

Known Member
Reaction score
Cannot collect last shield part, near the crafting table, please fix

Edit: Sorry didnt realise the part next to the door, just beat the map, 300k is way too much

Last edited:

ramranchiscool

Reaction score
Really easy map i don't think you should a 300K ending i think it should be more like 400K or 500K because the map is so easy even for me (i am bad at zombies) i can beat it really good map though the only thing it needs now is mule kick (2 point building guns and 1 killing weapon).
Highly recommend!

Opassic

Known Member
Reaction score
Each time I play the entire room is dark, is this normal. If not, please tell me how to fix this issue.

Helsing M

Reaction score
Try this : extract the zip file -> Rename the 774123605 file to zone -> put the zone folder in a new folder and name it zm_tutorial -> move the zm_tutorial folder in the usermaps folder (black ops 3 directory) and start the game. Should work.
thanks a lot it worked,what other maps do u have that are working .ior in short do you know other maps and the solutions t that same error
(sorry and why are same maps not in the the right name coz i think if you dont get the name right it dosnt work .if you dont mind

crip258

Veteran
Reaction score
thanks a lot it worked,what other maps do u have that are working .ior in short do you know other maps and the solutions t that same error
(sorry and why are same maps not in the the right name coz i think if you dont get the name right it dosnt work .if you dont mind
All downloadable maps work on this website on Black Ops 3 V100 , you just have to put all files of the map always in a zone folder, then put the zone folder in a new folder and name the new folder exactly the same name as the largest .xpak file from the map.. that's what I do anyway. That should fix the fastfile error, always worked for me. You're welcome :smile:

Helsing M

Reaction score
Try this : extract the zip file -> Rename the 774123605 file to zone -> put the zone folder in a new folder and name it zm_tutorial -> move the zm_tutorial folder in the usermaps folder (black ops 3 directory) and start the game. Should work.
All downloadable maps work on this website on Black Ops 3 V100 , you just have to put all files of the map always in a zone folder, then put the zone folder in a new folder and name the new folder exactly the same name as the largest .xpak file from the map.. that's what I do anyway. That should fix the fastfile error, always worked for me. You're welcome :smile:
thanks alot you best they are all working now cheers

crip258

Veteran
Reaction score

thanks alot you best they are all working now cheers
Cheers and enjoy! :smile:

emir2413

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
TOO MUCH THANKS TO YOU