Preview Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 GSC Script Vault

What Do You Think About The Program

• Total voters

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Got bored so decided to create this, at the moment I am still adding a lot of stuff to it and am wanting to hear from you guys what you want/think should be added. please comment ideas below. when I am finished I will release source incase anyone wants to learn from it etc etc etc

What I Will Eventually Be Adding:
- Custom RGB Sliders
- Auto Updating Managed Code List
- Built-in Tutorial On HUD Designing

Possibly Adding:
- Script Creating With a Intellisence (similar to Visual Studio)
- Custom Made Menu Base (Will have to see if my GSC skills are still on point)

As for release, I am hoping to finish it all by end of the month, but yet still updating whenever someone suggests a good idea to implement into it!

I am also willing to Teamview individuals if they are interested to learn a lil C#

Screenshot:

caf33d15ac134e8abcba326067df7dae.png

Credits:
Cabcon- for his weapons list
Syndicate for making the tool

Last edited:

onateac

Programmer
Reaction score
Got bored so decided to create this, at the moment I am still adding a lot of stuff to it and am wanting to hear from you guys what you want/think should be added. please comment ideas below. when I am finished I will release source incase anyone wants to learn from it etc etc etc

What I Will Eventually Be Adding:
- Custom RGB Sliders
- Auto Updating Managed Code List
- Built-in Tutorial On HUD Designing

Possibly Adding:
- Script Creating With a Intellisence (similar to Visual Studio)
- Custom Made Menu Base (Will have to see if my GSC skills are still on point)

As for release, I am hoping to finish it all by end of the month, but yet still updating whenever someone suggests a good idea to implement into it!

I am also willing to Teamview individuals if they are interested to learn a lil C#

Screenshot:
Preview.png

Credits:
Cabcon- for his weapons list
Syndicate for making the tool
Can i help withe that program?

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
That's nice lol but the ui design needs more umpf its plain, not putting u down just giving an idea/ my opinion

also for the sounds you could add buttons to test the sounds to see what the sound like, so people know

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
That's nice lol but the ui design needs more umpf its plain, not putting u down just giving an idea/ my opinion

also for the sounds you could add buttons to test the sounds to see what the sound like, so people know
yeahh completely redoing UI, dont know what the ****k i was thinking with that design lmao. ill be posting preview later on.
That would be an insane feature. :grinning:
i could do that, but id need the sounds itself recorded, but ill look into that!!