Steam

Select Steam Workshop under Download.

No Steam
No Steam

- Download the file .rar file.
- Unzip the .rar file.
- Place the folder from the .rar file in: Call of Duty Black Ops III\mods
- Start the game and select the map from the mod menu in the game

Better tutorial: Tutorial - How to install any Black Ops 3 Mods/Mod menu on pc without steam | English tutorial by CabCon | CabConModding
[/URL]

Features
This is a zombie mod with mp as bonus
Custom wonder weapons in zm mode:flametrower, winters howl, 4x staff, acidgat, sliquifier and paralyzer + 135 weapons

Credits
Harrybo21 JBleezy Makecents DTZxPorter Redspace200 Steviewonder87 jdcobra1 Jia909 ByPsicoYT snprym *Erthrock* Rudyspg Zindea Nate Smith RealCanadianPro El Ricos Azsry HitmanVere KommunityKOD ElTitoPricus Graffiti John Burnette Partisan Executioner Sniper Yam Sammy Custom eMoX MaNgA ProRevenge Abnormal202 Hamwunk Warface115 Madgaz M5_Prodigy Itznvy Ped_UK xEDITS fusorf Kody NoahHZ Truegamercalls Lethal Peelz Doublejake The Indestructable Mike Pence TheSkyeLord Scobalula The Black Death Marvel4 Collie Ray

Download
Steam Workshop

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

MEGA

Last edited:

Changetruth

Reaction score
keep getting en_core_mod error.

Error loading fastfile 'en_core_mod': Fastfile archive checksum (0xB425573A 0x40603FE2 0x49F6F169 0xBBE38E92) does not match executable nor any permissible

Last edited:

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Try replacing these and lemme know

Attachments

• 948516731.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 899

MQ711

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
hi
first of all thank you for this mod it looks amazing
but i keep getting this error (shown in the picture)
FYI : my game is updated to the latest version
thanks in advance
Screenshot (39).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (38).png
    Screenshot (38).png
    76.8 KB · Views: 613

Boo666

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
That Looks awesome but my big question is: does they have the same fx effects and animations and affect on Zombies and map like in the real games wehre they come?

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
That Looks awesome but my big question is: does they have the same fx effects and animations and affect on Zombies and map like in the real games wehre they come?
usually the staffs dont have them, i simply ignore them. but we still need a fix for this update AAAAAAAAAAAGAGGUHHJ

Boo666

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
usually the staffs dont have them, i simply ignore them. but we still need a fix for this update AAAAAAAAAAAGAGGUHHJ
thanks for your answer, so you mean all other weapons in the mod have them but only the staffs not?

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
thanks for your answer, so you mean all other weapons in the mod have them but only the staffs not?
Possible to update?
hi
first of all thank you for this mod it looks amazing
but i keep getting this error (shown in the picture)
FYI : my game is updated to the latest version
thanks in advance View attachment 1968

Try this:

xXHenlolXx

Known Member
Reaction score
It's strange that the same thing happens with CUSTOMGUNSMEGAPACK 2. Maybe because I am using FitGirl repack?

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Legit I'm doing nothing apart from putting it in a zip file and uploading, so it's either an issue on your end or the actual mod it's self which is completely out of my control to fix sorry guys.