Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mods | Kill Confirmed in Zombies

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
EDE424BD6CC14EC4FFF7DF7EEC564B9BEA7682D9

Kill Confirmed is a Multiplayer gamemode, first introduced in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. After making the mode for World at War and Black Ops 1, I decided to modify it slightly and get it to work in Black Ops 3 stock maps.

This version (v1.0.2) supports Shadows of Evil, The Giant, Der Eisendrache, Zetsubou No Shima, Gorod Krovi, Revelations and custom maps.

Main Point of Mode:
-Every zombie drops a tag. Pick it up and you get a point. Special zombies (except Keepers) do not drop tags (dogs, parasites and spiders). Bosses drop blue tags which are worth five points. If you don't pick up the tag before 15 seconds is up, the tag disappears into thin air.
-First person to get 150 tags wins. Game will then automatically end, announcing winner.

Notes:
-Best played in co-op (the more players, the merrier) Solo is same as surviving to certain round, so I highly suggest getting friends and playing with them.
-Dead Ops Arcade 2 is not supported (duh)
-Dog tags can sometimes drop outside the map and I 100% can't fix that. This isn't gamebreaking issue, but mentioning it so you don't need to report tags dropping behind barriers and such.

Credits:
-Syphon (For doing announcer quotes)
-TheRelaxingEnd (For testing first build)
-FranticCbeezy (For testing final build)
-HypeCreature (For testing final build)

For more projects I will be working on, I will be posting on Twitter (link at the links-tab at right or here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

For more projects from my team, check

Download: