How to install?
Steam

Select Steam Workshop under Download.

No Steam
- Download the file .rar file.
- Unzip the .rar file.
- Place the folder from the .rar file in: Call of Duty Black Ops III\mods
- Start the game and select the mod from the mod menu

Better tutorial: Tutorial - How to install any Black Ops 3 Mods/Mod menu on pc without steam | English tutorial by CabCon | CabConModding

Features
Snipers used in quick scoping ported from previous call of duties, along with some pistols. You can equip the weapon, camo and attachments in create-a-class. Currently Incudes the MSR from MW3, the Ballista from BO2, the Intervention from MW2, the DSR-50 from BO2, and more weapons. Weapons are also ported with 100% original animations, stats, and sounds. I tried to keep them as close as possible to their previous counterparts.

Credits
FinalKill

Download
Steam Workshop

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

MEGA
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Reaction score
I installed it as described in the tutorial but it doesen't works... Im using a black ops 3 fitgirl repack (v.88.0) and i can't find the error. I mean, the mod appears in the menu and you can load it but it just doesn't work

Wes14

Veteran
Reaction score
I use fight gilr repack version,i extract this files in "mods" folder,but in game no working,stay in loaded mod infinite ,
someone
help me please(im brazilian,sorry for my bad english)

ZolarGamez101

Reaction score
What do i rename this folder too? i have the zone folder but what do i rename the main folder too that the zone folder goes into?