Rules Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Services Rules

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello :handwaving:,
there are quite many Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 services around. However please ensure you have an active Premium subscription to sell or offer any paid service in this section.

• You aren't able to sell items or offer services without Premium Membership or a permission from the Staff Team. Exchange services or items for free are allowed.

You can get Premium here: Premium

Read all rules here: Forum Rules

These rules are subject to change in the future. It is your responsibility to check for updates.

Best regards,
CabCon.

Last edited:

MollyNye

MollyNye's Recoveries
Reaction score
Hello :handwaving:,
there are quite many Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 services around. However please ensure you have an active Premium subscription to sell or offer any paid service. We will start deleting threads without a permission or Premium soon.

• You aren't able to sell items or offer services without Premium Membership or a permission from the Staff Team. Exchange services or items for free are allowed.

You can get Premium here: Premium

Read all rules here: Forum Rules

These rules are subject to change in the future. It is your responsibility to check for updates.

Best regards,
CabCon.
Respect it, obviously there is competition here so I feel like the best way to compete in this section is to have an up-vote system. More up-votes, the higher your thread is. Would you guys ever implement something like that to this section?

sephonix

Sephonix Mods
Reaction score
Respect it, obviously there is competition here so I feel like the best way to compete in this section is to have an up-vote system. More up-votes, the higher your thread is. Would you guys ever implement something like that to this section?
I agree. There also need to be more mods on here i believe as well because it seems very unregulated here

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion. Currently we can only sort by
  • Last message
  • Title
  • Start date
  • Count of replies
  • Count of views
We could also delete threads without new messages after a given time. For example 14 days. Or we could add another section where you can post services and only if you are approved you will get moved into the Black Ops 3 Service section.

To help interested people to choose a service we could create an overview thread where we compare the prices and ratings. Or we could think of a rating system. Mhm :thinking:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I agree. There also need to be more mods on here i believe as well because it seems very unregulated here
Thank you for your message. We are currently restructuring our whole staff team :wink: Stay tuned!

We will regulate this forum more in a few days. I'm going to delete all not approved post by the next upcoming days. If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to contact us here: Talk to the Staff

sephonix

Sephonix Mods
Reaction score
Thank you for your message. We are currently restructuring our whole staff team :wink: Stay tuned!

We will regulate this forum more in a few days. I'm going to delete all not approved post by the next upcoming days. If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to contact us here: Talk to the Staff
Thanks a lot for your efforts @CabCon. Glad to know that!

MollyNye

MollyNye's Recoveries
Reaction score
We could also delete threads without new messages after a given time. For example 14 days. Or we could add another section where you can post services and only if you are approved you will get moved into the Black Ops 3 Service section.

To help interested people to choose a service we could create an overview thread where we compare the prices and ratings. Or we could think of a rating system. Mhm :thinking:
I love both of the ideas, something like this would be great to have.

Last edited:

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion. Currently we can only sort by
  • Last message
  • Title
  • Start date
  • Count of replies
  • Count of views

until this is in place, how often do they get moved away?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
until this is in place, how often do they get moved away?
Currently only premium members can post in the service section.

Everyone else can post in the question section. There we will contact each OP when they create a service thread. If we do not get an answer by a few days we delete the post. Currently I try to do a few per day. :wink: However to move all threads away from the main section is helping a lot to provide only 'approved' services to new members.

We won't change the order because people will always try to manipulate it.
  • Last message: They will reply with fake accounts or just write updates
  • Title: They will change their title to be at the top
  • Start date: They will create new threads
  • Count of replies: They will fake replies
  • Count of views: They will use bots to manipulate their views

So we will stick with the last message or change this to ratings in future. However I'm not sure how we can go for sure that the ratings are not manipulated as well.. :coldsweat: It's a difficult to find a good working solution.

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score

Everyone else can post in the question section. There we will contact each OP when they create a service thread. If we do not get an answer by a few days we delete the post. Currently I try to do a few per day. :wink: However to move all threads away from the main section is helping a lot to provide only 'approved' services to new members.

So we will stick with the last message or change this to ratings in future. However I'm not sure how we can go for sure that the ratings are not manipulated as well.. :coldsweat: It's a difficult to find a good working solution.
Just... use a human lol. Tell a moderator to do this and they won't complain.

MollyNye

MollyNye's Recoveries
Reaction score

Definitely understand what you guys are saying. Take your time and you do what you feel is best:wink:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Just... use a human lol. Tell a moderator to do this and they won't complain.
A human to check which service is the most recommended? :wink: Or to sort the threads?