Release Call of Duty BlackOps3 V100 Offline Mod Infinite Mega Gobble Gum

Deadagony99999

Reaction score
For this mod work. First you need to have the version v100 of Black ops 3 fitgirl repack. After download the mod, move the folder "1710849705" to the installation site of the game, find the folder named "mods" and paste the folder.
Then open the game, in the main menu go to "mods" section, you´re gonna note that is there a mod called "1710849705", do click and the mod gonna be activated. The next is open the console, for that you have to press the "\" keyboard key or some upper TAB, when it´s opened you put the code "\modvar cheats 1" without the quotes and press ENTER, in the file text in the mod compressed file indicates that this code is for activates the cheats. After all you only need copy and paste the respective code of the bubble gum and press ENTER, in 2 or 3 seconds the character is gonna eat the gum. In the text file in the compressed file are the codes for the gums, for example "\modvar gum zm_bgb_perkaholic" is for perkaholic gum .

I hope this helps, and hope my English is good enough for you to understand.

Deadagony99999

Reaction score
For this mod work. First you need to have the version v100 of Black ops 3 fitgirl repack. After download the mod, move the folder "1710849705" to the installation site of the game, find the folder named "mods" and paste the folder.
Then open the game, in the main menu go to "mods" section, you´re gonna note that is there a mod called "1710849705", do click and the mod gonna be activated. The next is open the console, for that you have to press the "\" keyboard key or some upper TAB, when it´s opened you put the code "\modvar cheats 1" without the quotes and press ENTER, in the file text in the mod compressed file indicates that this code is for activates the cheats. After all you only need copy and paste the respective code of the bubble gum and press ENTER, in 2 or 3 seconds the character is gonna eat the gum. In the text file in the compressed file are the codes for the gums, for example "\modvar gum zm_bgb_perkaholic" is for perkaholic gum .

beater613

Reaction score

I know this is way late. but this worked 100%. Thank you so much!