Release Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Singleplayer/Spec Ops Survival Mod PC/PS3[V0.7] + Source Code

update.freak

Known Member
Reaction score
Starting this mod on PC did not work for me.

approach:
1. Copy patch.ff to \mods\Survival
2. Start IW4x (Multiplayer)
3. Load Survival
4. Start through e.g. map so_killspree_favela

Any solutions?

EDIT: patch.ff goes to \zone\german (or the language you use). Single Player has to be startet

Last edited:

LuvOf99Th

Reaction score
(i've Said Same Message "Here" too, not Sure if you'll Reply there or Not, thats why Puttin' it here too, Sorry?)
---
Hello P!X,
i'm LuvOf99Th.
----------
sooo First of All,
i'm a Newbie at this Website, soo i don't know many Things of it, Sorry for Confusions, already.
----------
lets Get on the Topic,
P!X,
-i Downloaded your this Mod: "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Singleplayer/Spec Ops Survival Mod PC/PS3[V0.7] + Source Code".
--then, i got a Folder named "IW4SP Survival V0.7",
---then, OfCourse i went Inside of it, and i got..these Folders\Files:
  • "PC" (folder)
  • "PS3" (folder)
  • "changelog" (text Document)
  • "credits" (text Document)
  • "shop menu controls" (text Document)
  • "supported maps" (text Document)
----then, as i'm using a PC, soo OfCourse i went in PC folder, and i Got a File:
  • "patch.ff" (FF file)
-----Now, P!X... what I've to do with this File, to Install the Mod?
OfCourse i Putted that File in my MW2's Folder, but nothin' Happend in Game.
----------
pleas Help,
Thx ~ LuvOf99Th.

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
(i've Said Same Message "Here" too, not Sure if you'll Reply there or Not, thats why Puttin' it here too, Sorry?)
---
Hello P!X,
i'm LuvOf99Th.
----------
sooo First of All,
i'm a Newbie at this Website, soo i don't know many Things of it, Sorry for Confusions, already.
----------
lets Get on the Topic,
P!X,
-i Downloaded your this Mod: "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Singleplayer/Spec Ops Survival Mod PC/PS3[V0.7] + Source Code".
--then, i got a Folder named "IW4SP Survival V0.7",
---then, OfCourse i went Inside of it, and i got..these Folders\Files:
  • "PC" (folder)
  • "PS3" (folder)
  • "changelog" (text Document)
  • "credits" (text Document)
  • "shop menu controls" (text Document)
  • "supported maps" (text Document)
----then, as i'm using a PC, soo OfCourse i went in PC folder, and i Got a File:
  • "patch.ff" (FF file)
-----Now, P!X... what I've to do with this File, to Install the Mod?
OfCourse i Putted that File in my MW2's Folder, but nothin' Happend in Game.
----------
pleas Help,
Thx ~ LuvOf99Th.
Replied to your pm :smile:

hajajaaleve

Reaction score
You might as well PM me too. I'm also new on here but I was already having issues with the "patch.ff" file wayyy before i was directed to this website. I signed up to view all the latest updates and accessories that you guys gracefully distribute amongst each other.

I'd appreciate it if you could help me out with the "patch.ff" thing. I can't do anything else until i figure out how to properly operate, and install the package to enhance my experience with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

If your wondering where i already received a "patch.ff" file, it was from a different known public source everyone in the world should know about. That site is YouTube, but you see where YouTube has brought me? It's crazy lol but to make a long story short, I went on there because i just bought MW2 on steam.{I figured I'd play it on PC to reminisce about the old times I use to have back when the 360 and ps3 were popping.)Before i even attempted to start the game i decided to do a little modding :3. upon researching the perfect mods i stumble across hundreds of people who are posting what I'm looking for. The only problem i had with that was that most of the content being posted were legible, but when it comes to instructions, some YouTubers I believe do not include a fully detailed instructional process that even a child can cooperate with. So with that being said, if you don't completely know how to do something, its hard for you to continue the task. And with pain and frustration, along with question and quotation, i arrive to this page to make a literal bookmark, only to gain some extra assistance, along with explaining the current issue I'm having, before continuing on the path of time consumption and mass confusion.

Also another thing, is there a specific place or site that i would have to go to in order to use or buy unreleased/private mod menus, dlls, and a wide arrangement of modding tools specifically for gaming purposes? If anyone such as PIX can kindly write back or reply to this message i will ever be so grateful. Hope everyone is doing as well as i am and wish everyone nothing but the best!

-hajajaaleve.

hajajaaleve

Reaction score
You might as well PM me too. I'm also new on here but I was already having issues with the "patch.ff" file wayyy before i was directed to this website. I signed up to view all the latest updates and accessories that you guys gracefully distribute amongst each other.

I'd appreciate it if you could help me out with the "patch.ff" thing. I can't do anything else until i figure out how to properly operate, and install the package to enhance my experience with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

If your wondering where i already received a "patch.ff" file, it was from a different known public source everyone in the world should know about. That site is YouTube, but you see where YouTube has brought me? It's crazy lol but to make a long story short, I went on there because i just bought MW2 on steam.{I figured I'd play it on PC to reminisce about the old times I use to have back when the 360 and ps3 were popping.)Before i even attempted to start the game i decided to do a little modding :3. upon researching the perfect mods i stumble across hundreds of people who are posting what I'm looking for. The only problem i had with that was that most of the content being posted were legible, but when it comes to instructions, some YouTubers I believe do not include a fully detailed instructional process that even a child can cooperate with. So with that being said, if you don't completely know how to do something, its hard for you to continue the task. And with pain and frustration, along with question and quotation, i arrive to this page to make a literal bookmark, only to gain some extra assistance, along with explaining the current issue I'm having, before continuing on the path of time consumption and mass confusion.

Also another thing, is there a specific place or site that i would have to go to in order to use or buy unreleased/private mod menus, dlls, and a wide arrangement of modding tools specifically for gaming purposes? If anyone such as PIX can kindly write back or reply to this message i will ever be so grateful. Hope everyone is doing as well as i am and wish everyone nothing but the best!
Edit: I may have figured it out. i might of been doing it the wrong way as i should have known.{plus someone tells you how to do it in the forum. :smile:) Peace Out!
-hajajaaleve.

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Edit: I may have figured it out. i might of been doing it the wrong way as i should have known.{plus someone tells you how to do it in the forum. :smile:) Peace Out!
In case you still need it:

Go into your mw2 install folder then zone/english and make a backup of the original patch.ff after that just copy the patch.ff from the mod into the zone/english folder.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
where do I get the patch.ff?
put patch.ff to \zone\german (or the language you use) . Start with Singleplayer

(You can always view the other replies to this thread. There are some tutorials how to install)

B1shops

Reaction score
I think there is not much to say about it :smile:

View attachment 2607

PREVIEW:

Currently Supported Missions/Maps:
Rich (BB code):
SPEC OPS:

The Pit(so_killspree_trainer) - Unlock All Map
Enemies: NONE
Support Shop Items: NONE

Hidden(so_hidden_so_ghillies)
Enemies: Default Bots
Support Shop Items: +1 Weaponslot, +10 Armor

O Cristo Redentor(so_killspree_favela)
Enemies: Default Bots, Dogs
Support Shop Items: +1 Weaponslot, +10 Armor, Mortar Strike, Delta Squad

Estate Takedown(so_takeover_estate)
Enemies: Default Bots, Juggernauts

Sniper Fi(so_rooftop_contingency)
Enemies: Default Bots, Dogs
Support Shop Items: +1 Weaponslot, +10 Armor, Mortar Strike, Delta Squad, Predator Missile

Snatch & Grab(so_intel_boneyard)
Enemies: Default Bots, Dogs, Juggernauts

Armor Piercing(so_takeover_oilrig)
Enemies: Default Bots, Juggernauts, Attack Helicopters

Body Count(so_killspree_invasion)
Enemies: Default Bots, Attack Helicopters, BTR80 Tanks
Support Shop Items: +1 Weaponslot, +10 Armor, Mortar Strike, Delta Squad, Predator Missile

Breach & Clear(so_showers_gulag)

Wardriving(so_download_arcadia)

Acceptable Losses(so_sabotage_cliffhanger)

SINGLEPLAYER:

S.S.D.D.(trainer) - Unlock All Map
Enemies: NONE
Support Shop Items: NONE

No Russian(airport)
Support Shop Items: +1 Weaponslot, +10 Armor

Cliffhanger(cliffhanger)

Changelog:
Code:
----------- 0.1 -----------
# wave setup changed(bot amount,health....)
# bots are now dropping weapons and ammo until weapon shop is unlocked
# support shop added(player can now buy armor and extra weaponslots....)
# notifycations when a shop is unlocked
# hitmarkers enabled
# added Delta Squad(not all maps support it)
# added Mortar Strike(not all maps support it)
# added map so_rooftop_contingency(Sniper Fi)
# added map so_intel_boneyard(Snatch & Grab)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------- 0.2 -----------
#unlock all shouldn't freeze ps3 anymore
#added helicopters(not all maps support it)
#added map so_takeover_oilrig(Armor Piercing)
#added map so_killspree_invasion(Body Count)
#added Predator Missile(not all maps support it)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------- 0.3 -----------
#changed wave setup system(now its easier to change bot amount,health.....)
#some other little code changes to make map adding easier
#added map cliffhanger(Cliffhanger)
#added map so_showers_gulag(Breach & Clear)
#added map so_download_arcadia(Wardriving)

----------- 0.4 -----------
#changed bot setups bots have more health now
#more juggernaut & dog waves
#changed shop menu position
#added map so_sabotage_cliffhanger(Acceptable Losses)

----------- 0.5 -----------
#fixed heli damage stuff for player2
#fixed bug that resets bot amount to 20 after wave 10

----------- 0.6 -----------
#intermission time set to 40 seconds + can be skipped now
#more waves

----------- 0.7 -----------
#changed some things on the shop menus(hopefully it fixes the problems in coop mode) --- read shop menu controls.txt

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hey! How to play this with a friend?

hose10

Veteran
Reaction score
@P!X what about the sound effect like a multiplayer can u make it works

Last edited by a moderator:

hose10

Veteran
Reaction score
@P!X i mean hit sound marker u already make it hit marker example : when u shoot the enemies a little sounds came in

Last edited:

levgrandsorcerer

Reaction score
UPDATE 0.7 RELEASED
pls check Changelog
Hi P!X, I have a question, I take it that since there is already 7 updates that your going to update it more? What will the new updates be like for the mod? Any new features your going to add? I'm playing this mod and having a lot of fun with it and I am so interested to whats in store for the mod in the future if its going to be updated more