• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

Release Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Steam PC Mod Menu Generations 1.9.388110 + Download

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
Hello CabCon Modding, Today i will be releasing my generations menu that was updated a while ago, never released it, but hey here it is released and working on the latest update. now for it to work you will need to either watch the video or read the text file that is with it but best wishes and hope you have a brain to get it working, also if you record it be sure to link my channel and yeah, have fun
Video:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Download (Supports Developer):
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pinguthegod123

Known Member
Reaction score
I cant seem to inject it just get an error.
System.Exception: The injection method used returned NULL (INjection Failed)

Last edited:

sanderplayz

Reaction score
Thanks matey! Sadly the aimbot doesnt work. But that will be alright!

Hmm the xplobby thing doesnt work?

Last edited:

sanderplayz

Reaction score
The XPLOBBY worked for me one time. Then it stopped working?
It works in team deathmatch but the amount of poiints doesnt stick?

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
Please tell me,can it be dectected by the vac?So that,I can ease of use.
sorry for the late reply i havent been on as my computer broke and i have been trying to get money but it is not detected as far as i know, but when i get a new pc i will be working on a vac bypass so probably sometime in a few months

goldengood

Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,buddy,I found some bugs when I use this Menu.First,when I set xp,the game time become infinite,so the game can not end normally,and the set xp seems ineffective to make weapon rank level up.Secondly,when I use kicked player,the game crashed,thats the bug I found at present.

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
Hi,buddy,I found some bugs when I use this Menu.First,when I set xp,the game time become infinite,so the game can not end normally,and the set xp seems ineffective to make weapon rank level up.Secondly,when I use kicked player,the game crashed,thats the bug I found at present.
first of all the xp lobby is for other people not yourself, second it does not go to weapons it goes to your rank, and i wont be able to fix anything till i get a new pc as i no longer have my old one