• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

Outdated Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Steam PC Mod Menu Generations by AssumingAgate +Download

Awesome?

• Total voters

khgee69

Reaction score
ive been using this for a while I think its really good the only trouble is that they can see the wall hack in the kill cam and I think there should be a bit witch is forcing u to be host so its easier to join games and still have the perks like god mode etc and maybe ad like invisible

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
ive been using this for a while I think its really good the only trouble is that they can see the wall hack in the kill cam and I think there should be a bit witch is forcing u to be host so its easier to join games and still have the perks like god mode etc and maybe ad like invisible
you can only have godmode while host as godmode classes dont work on pc as i tried multiple times, also i am working on instant last and the red boxes are able to be seen because they are client red boxes not nonhost red boxes

Fischer Price

Known Member
Reaction score
MW3 won't stop crashing after pressing inject when using "Generations MW3.dll" but when I try the new one, "MW3 Host.dll" it just doesn't inject. I don't think I am doing anything wrong.

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
MW3 won't stop crashing after pressing inject when using "Generations MW3.dll" but when I try the new one, "MW3 Host.dll" it just doesn't inject. I don't think I am doing anything wrong.
the menu is out dated as mw3 updated 2 times since 2 weeks ago

Danthemanisdaman

Reaction score
Doesn't work. It's broken and just trying to import viruses to me. I followed exactly what the movie did. I downloaded 7zip and Winwar, I got a Mega account and used the mega downloader and also tried it without the downloader. Both times i get a .dll file and thats it. there is no injector, nothing for winwar or 7zip to unzip or extract. just a file to hack your computer and put malware on it. ANYONE READING THIS DO NOT TRY THIS DOWNLOAD IF YOU DON'T WANT INFECTIONS!! until the owner addresses me directly and explains why this is and why I can't get the service his video shows after copying everything he does, then I assume it's fake.

Last edited:

Danthemanisdaman

Reaction score
If you read the reply by the creator of this menu, its outdated.
I know i had the same problem. There's no real file to download at this point. just a .dll extension. I tried putting that into my MW3 file as well and that still didnt work.