Answered Can you help me here guys ?

Setsuna

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I can't connect now in public match for level up :disappointed: i deleted my files if the game will recover back but sad to say it's still dissame problem . i downloaded the latest REDACTED file but still dissame , cant connect also in public match .
4274496390945773806_20160519185507_1.png

BaDSooD

Old CCM Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you try to connect you to an online game with redacted , you can't.
If you try to connect you to online with steam game and redacted files (just 1 or more), you can't.
For steam : download again the files.
For redacted, it's impossible.

Thank's for reading

Setsuna

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
If you try to connect you to an online game with redacted , you can't.
If you try to connect you to online with steam game and redacted files (just 1 or more), you can't.
For steam : download again the files.
For redacted, it's impossible.

Thank's for reading
lately in nosteam ver. i cant connect in pub. game & i also gain prestige 4 there when i connected .

Setsuna

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
im playing with bots online for leveling . using xpartygo for starting the game or load & spawnbot for spawning bots .

Setsuna

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
but i dun know wth the problem of that i connected also in my steam accnt. & i can play also in online with bots only .

BaDSooD

Old CCM Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
im playing with bots online for leveling . using xpartygo for starting the game or load & spawnbot for spawning bots .
If it's not work , try to download all the files again or change your player name (If the problem can't desapear, contact me on pm)