Answered Can you help me loading a mod menu on public match? PC

sonicwind12345

Reaction score
Can you help me loading a mod menu on public match? I tried force hosting then end the game then load a public match and when its at "Awaiting gamestate" it kicks me and the console says: Unhandled exception caught. Then it kicks me from the game I play on PC any fix on this?

Kiull

Reaction score
add me on steam Pokemonapia (kiull) and please give me unlock all ill do the same for you

Setsuna

Veteran
Reaction score
I meant like can online people/not friends join?? Also what is xpartygo?
this is for the crack version of the game . if u meant steam ? u cannot use mod in multiplayer public match . u can use a mod either crack/legit game through private matches .

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
If you are talking about legit steam copy of bo2 then read this:

BO2 MP uses dedicated servers so when the game loads unlike console it doesn't read/load the hosts modified server scripts it loads it from the server you're connecting too and to my knowledge there is no way around this making it not possible to have gsc mod menus or scripts run online however it is possible on zombies and private matches.

However it is possible to get mods online just not gsc/menus, look up bo2 trainers or .dlls fpr multiplayer mods.

sonicwind12345

Reaction score
If you are talking about legit steam copy of bo2 then read this:

BO2 MP uses dedicated servers so when the game loads unlike console it doesn't read/load the hosts modified server scripts it loads it from the server you're connecting too and to my knowledge there is no way around this making it not possible to have gsc mod menus or scripts run online however it is possible on zombies and private matches.

However it is possible to get mods online just not gsc/menus, look up bo2 trainers or .dlls fpr multiplayer mods.
So it’s litterly impossible to go online with a mod in multiplayer?

Iwau

Veteran
Reaction score
Recently Someone made a tool or something to use a mod menu in a public match (steam)