Cant connect bo2 plutonium on GSC studio

denjiz

Reaction score
Hey guys howre you going?

So I'd like to connect GSC studio to bo2 redacted so i can run mod menus in custom games but when i have bo2 open and try to connect it says "none process called..." i think it's because I'm running it on the boot strapper and not the t6mp.exe file, that is because when i installed t6 it didn't include the file, i tried downloading the t6mp.exe file to run bo2 from that but it didn't work. Is there a way to connect GSC studio to t6 without the t6mp.exe file?

thanks

akira23

Reaction score
hello please i'll like to connect bo2 lan with friends on my home lan but when i do i dont see anyone on my friends list i have bo2 redacted version

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey guys howre you going?

So I'd like to connect GSC studio to bo2 redacted so i can run mod menus in custom games but when i have bo2 open and try to connect it says "none process called..." i think it's because I'm running it on the boot strapper and not the t6mp.exe file, that is because when i installed t6 it didn't include the file, i tried downloading the t6mp.exe file to run bo2 from that but it didn't work. Is there a way to connect GSC studio to t6 without the t6mp.exe file?

thanks
So you are asking if there is a way to connect GSC studio to Black Ops 2 (BO2) without the t6mp.exe file?

In your title you are saying I'm "plutonium" and in the text "redacted". What are you using finally?