CCM User's 2016

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi there.
Lets chat about our 2016's.
I want to read about everyones 2016's, where they started, what they have learned, knew friends, anything else. It can be about Modding, Consoles & Gaming, Real Life, meeting new people, places you want. Lets hear about each others in a nutshell eh?

Please do not hate on each others comments. This is for fun and understanding, not a hate thread. If you have a problem with anything I said or anything anyone else said, take it to PM and include @CabCon or @DemonicForce_AUS

My 2016:
I started off as a 14 year old entering year 9 at my high school. I had somewhat a intermediate understanding of c# and how it worked and how to do it. However, my knowledge of the term meanings where barely basic. I had only a few projects behind me to backup myself and I didn't have any knowledge in C++.

Half way through my year, I had a fairly decent understating of c# terms, mainly from learning it off friends. I released my menu 'Profound V1' & soon later, Version 2. After this, around September, with a lot of help from people like ThaHitCrew & Liam, I released my first C++ project, 'Trinity' SPRX, a simple non host menu for Black Ops II on PS3.
Not long after this, I also released one of my last GSC projects, Profound Version 3. I still have some scripts I want to make, but I don't think another update or menu is deemed necessary for these, as they are some what simple, but not done....

Nearing the end, I met a few people, including @Starh, who is now recreating Trinity with me (as my PC was ratted and I lost every file on it)
We already have a team making it and we believe it is a worthy competitor in the SPRX market, for the prices, and things we have included, also seeming a lot of the people working on the menu are far more advanced with the language then I am.

This is of course not everything I have done this year, which includes release many C# tools, web scripts (fairly basic, releasing a stresser and a few malicious tools, which I concluded in one of my YouTube videos)
I released my tool, Stump Em, which got close to 2.5k downloads in the first few weeks, and still has a high download count in the months past (now included), although the tool is rather outdated and will only work with fairly old tools, or ones that are C+P from other sources.
I also gained close to 1k subscribers on my channel, roughly about 600 this year in total!

Now I want to hear your's.
Have a nice 2017 my friends,

~Harry

Oh, and I got banned off CCM :tonguewink: